3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vitolive 21.11.19 02:32 am

A lot of money. Immediately and quickly (Red Dead Redemption 2)

Spoiler
23 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dema 80 21.11.19

preservation is not the same and not all have night vision view the recording

v
vitolive 21.11.19

Dema 80
Found something to complain about, shots were selected for installation to meet in a short time, make the whole screen that would be brighter where the dark, and the third method is working and proven , otherwise in the comments under the video would be the negative reviews and dislikes in a large number, and by the way , as it turned out to restart the game is not necessarily sufficient to load the last save .

v
vitolive 21.11.19

Dema 80
Although I admit, when viewed through a mobile device is really in the cave you won't see anything, I will consider for the future

d
darios13 21.11.19

vitolive
watched from your phone, you can see everything.

[
[KRASAVCHICK] 21.11.19

All works) thanks)

N
Norm112 21.11.19

Yeah a couple three thou not hurt. In the evening try out

v
vitolive 21.11.19

Fhrby
I made 20K and that was enough for their eyes to everything

L
Left Behind.PG 21.11.19

vitolive
And who better to sell now ? the buyer?

G
Gentelman 21.11.19

What they only needed there
I have 6K with 44% of the plot and I don't know on what to spend
The only big waste - paying rewards for his head in the mail, if heritage, and you can not pay

v
vitolive 21.11.19

Left Behind.PG
Yes, the fence. Only to him and then if you want can put money in the gang

v
vitolive 21.11.19

Gentelman
Totally agree with you, but as they say money does not happen much, and you never know what will be added in a single mode, especially with the release of online , to make what would have been let lie

L
Lebrun 21.11.19

vitolive
and the meaning of this?interest is lost from the game.better to save money than this way

T
Tanc2021 21.11.19

all go where they play close Nuba:

v
vitolive 21.11.19

Tanc2021
what will you do if you already picked up this bar? As many at the start of the game picked it up.

T
Tanc2021 21.11.19

vitolive
download safe which is not picked up or muddied the same thing but with statues which prevents ! I for example have not found cheto where to push not open on the story on the farm there next to owe a woman all push back but do me this guy is not buying anything yet

v
vitolive 21.11.19

Tanc2021
well after the game all I'm going to roll back the save glitch for safe

S
Sanek1971 21.11.19

https://m.

M
Muzh_Liftershi 21.11.19

Sanek1971

If your conscience allows you to use different , the Clive Barker's undying and other dishonest methods of earnings, so why complicate things when you play on a PC? Game casual break even a simple shovels Artmann. It's not a console where no Clive Barker's undying no where...

S
Sanek1971 05.05.22

Legal way. After selling all the things found there, you get 1100. Check who is not too lazy to see if and how much money is actually there.

S
Sanek1971 05.05.22

Cache on 4 farms