3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
X
Xadewas 01.07.22 11:42 am

Problem on Xbox Series S (SnowRunner)

Good day. The problem is this, we played with a friend in a cooperative for about 6-8 months, everything was fine, no crashes, no bugs, no freezes, the flight was normal, a lot passed. There was an update of the 7th season, we decided to continue playing yesterday, I created it, invited a friend, everything seems to be fine, but after a while, bam just stupidly flies out without any error or something else. Both platforms have the Xbox Series S, the Internet is OK, white IPs, in short, everything is fine because before that everything was fine.
It flies straight to the Xbox homepage and that's it. And for me and for him. What is the problem with this? Who can give some advice to help?
3 Comments
Sort by:
V
Valentin Alenchyik 01.07.22

The old man wrote to the xbox they type reset the settings clean the poppy and stuff didn’t help, then they sent it to the developers of the runner they said open the ports it didn’t help, clean the poppy again didn’t help until there was nothing in the xbox nickname RudR0ck rock through zero contact we’ll talk normally

V

Can anyone help

V

Xadewas contact
me