3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Cheburashka 01.07.22 11:43 am

Game Impressions (The Guild 3)

Well, my dear maniacs, I solemnly congratulate everyone on the release of the third part of the legendary The Guild series. The toy after a long five years of early access has finally been released :))) Hooray Hooray Hooray :)

Let's discuss and share our impressions as you already have a release version :))
2 Comments
Sort by:
C
Caserad 01.07.22

Cheburashka I
played the second part, but I got bored very quickly, when I figured out how to quickly bend everyone, the game had a very bad balance, I was waiting for part 3 to find out if they changed it for the better, until I figured it out, a very over-engineered interface, ugly characters with a very small set of customizations, this is very frustrating, and the game also has a number of technical errors, and one of them is a video memory leak, after some time the game starts eating under 8 gigabytes of video, I hope they will fix it soon, while in general the impression of the final no.

A
Aristar4ik 03.09.22

barazlo. poor management, Persians brakes. deleted at the very beginning where it was necessary to create a washcloth and a bouquet. this felt boot was not going to do anything that you order him to do, he demolished it. Sims is better.