3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kind D. 01.07.22 11:43 am

Whose moron drills behind the wall at night?

I was just curious… am I the only one who is “lucky” or are others still “lucky” too? I understand someone drills during the day, I can still understand if they drill in the morning ... but what kind of cretin would need to drill at THREE AM !!!!! And I'm not kidding or exaggerating… the last time this happened was 3.14 (!!!) Fortunately, this was the only case of such late vandalism so far! What is there to drill so much!!! If there are walls, then his apartment probably already looks like a sieve ... Maybe he cuts out a sculpture there? We had a renovation ... we hung the cabinets in the kitchen and also hung this stainless steel stick over the sink (well, on which all sorts of hooks are hung) and drilled for about thirty minutes at most! This goes on almost every day… although lately it has calmed down a bit, probably already tired of it myself…

In general, what do you think about this? Does a maniac with a drill live behind your wall? And did you take any measures to calm him down?
232 Comments
Sort by:
g
ghost_98 01.07.22

I have a buzzing behind the wall during the day, but the emotions are about the same as yours.

S
Soaked STALKER 01.07.22

I have snoring from above and from the side you can
sometimes hear the bed fasten.

A
African 01.07.22

A maniac with a disco lives behind my wall, it seems ...

T
That same son of a bitch 01.07.22

This goes on almost every day…
Maybe he is building a second amber room there.

C
CreepiTall 01.07.22

For 14 years in a row, some kind of ghoul has been drilling, nothing on weekdays during the day, silence, MORNING and EVENING, only he can be heard !!!

A
African 01.07.22

2Dobry D.:
Maybe it's this kind of music?

E
Egor Glazunov 01.07.22

we all sell apartments together and move out of town - quietly, calmly, and there are no neighbors.

G
Gamn 01.07.22

the last time this happened, the clock was 3.14 (!!!)
And how can this number pi be on the clock? What kind of dial is this? )))

A
Alaric 01.07.22

Thank God I live in a separate house!!!!
I can’t stand it when extraneous sounds come from neighbors or the music can’t be turned on at full volume, so when I go to visit my sister (she has an apartment on the second floor) I go crazy!

A
A.Soldier of Light 01.07.22

Yes, we also had such .. yes, in general, once a year and within a month or two it happens. But only during the day or evening. And even earlier, the n * ora downstairs listened to Mouzon .. sheer cattle. And from below it carried this shit that they ate and drank .. fortunately, the family of degradants dumped out of town.

C
CreepiTall 01.07.22

And some kind of maniac has been listening to music since one in the morning, lives across the floor, and you can hear it like in the next room.

A
Alaric 01.07.22

Gumm, have you heard of electronic clocks?

N
Northell 01.07.22

+1 to all...troubles.

L
Levin 01.07.22

Damn, you are lucky and we have a new building and because of this, someone drills all day, gouges from one side to the other, and so on all day, you can go crazy

K
Kind D. 01.07.22

Maybe this is the music?

Nah... I have a musical attack on weekends from 11.00 and somewhere until 13.00-14.00 with short breaks,,, right behind the wall of my room! Panel House! Imagine what!

A
Anya Celm 01.07.22

I have a master proletariat living upstairs with a drill in their hands!
It's high time for him...

R
Ronnie Artest 01.07.22

This goes on almost every day ... although lately he has calmed down a bit, probably already tired of it himself ...
Maybe he has already drilled everything in his apartment and decided to start drilling himself, well, for example, from the head ...

S
SkippeR- 01.07.22

I have some mudils upstairs sometimes drilling))

S
Sooltan DJ 01.07.22

You are still lucky, but if 2 neighbors make repairs in different apartments ..... It’s better for your mother to hear what it is! One below the other opposite .... And at the same time! And this is every day! And at night, what maniac turns on Mouzon at full volume! And listens to this m * duck Timati!
This is generally f*ck!
But when 2 neighbors finished making repairs, and I decided to take revenge, I turned on my Mouzon in the afternoon, which then called the pharaohs. It's good that the brothers were at home ... Although, to be honest, this is what we wanted them to call them.

G
Gamn 01.07.22

Alarika
Gumm, have you heard of the digital clock?
Uh-huh, and I also heard about aliens and the end of the world in two years)) But the most interesting thing is that I have seen this electronic clock! And you won’t believe it, they didn’t show any fractional numbers, the tama numbers were written with a colon :)