3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
GI-gurda 01.07.22 11:43 am

Problem with the quest \"Hunting Lessons\". (Assassin's Creed 3)

The problem is that I can not do 100% synchronization in chapter 4, the quest "Hunting Lessons". You need to kill 5 animals, in addition to this, you need to kill three different animals, two of which are jumping from a tree and one using a trap ... That's it, the problems started with the trap - I set a trap, any animal comes across there, but the additional task does not occur ... Who passed 100% help. These hares and foxes have been in my head for the second day already ...
5 Comments
Sort by:
L
Laysik_One 01.07.22

GI-gurda
There was a trap, set a trap where, according to the plot, you set and spill food, it is the hare that should be caught (there may be troubles with the fox) And there should be no problems with the rest of the animals. There are just 3 species: hare, deer and fox

T
Trind 01.07.22

I don’t know, there were no problems, hares were trapped with bait, I put them near the path under a birch, there was such a clear piece of rabbit cabbage growing))))) a fox - bait in the bushes, but a deer can come, deer from above.)))))

P
PaulBaumer 01.07.22

Use traps and climb a tree

d
dreamhunter 01.07.22

GI-gurda
GI-gurda Place
a trap on a hare and sprinkle with bait stand on a tree or behind a tree and wait

R
RestlessDreams91 01.07.22

dreamhunter
I think in 9 (nine) years it could have been done a million times.