3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
FORUST 01.07.22 11:43 am

I get a gray screen when starting a save. (Rimworld)

When I start the save, the field is gray. Events, colonists on the panel, the construction menu is visible. I can select colonists on the field. There is a screen. How to fix?

3 Comments
Sort by:
h
hugo159 01.07.22

FORUST
found a solution?

h
hugo159 01.07.22

Found a solution that can sometimes help. It is necessary to enable in the settings - "Show headwear only on the map"

T
TTokimon 08.10.22

There was the same trouble.
There is zero useful information on the net.
I spent a day with a tambourine, remembered that a couple of years ago I had the same problem, and also danced around it.
What I found out ...
When an error occurs, the last save can be deleted.
We load the previous one, and start looking at every action of the pawns during the game.
Some kind of random action (from my last one, the pawns dismantled the wall, the ceiling fell, and the game broke like this. I checked it twice. The third time I dismantled the ceiling in advance, dismantled the wall, there is no bug after 5 hours of playing), it breaks the game. The action of pawns can be, as I understand it, almost any. The main thing is to find something that breaks the game.
I don't know the reason. Mods 70+. There doesn't seem to be any conflict. There is only one red one, for resource replication (old version).
Previously, when I played, I was also looking for something that broke the game for a very long time. But I don't remember exactly what it was.
Maybe someone will help.
Epic stories for everyone.