3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kaliningrad 01.07.22 11:55 am

Trials of Mastery Part 2 (Assassin's Creed: Valhalla)

Good day to all, there was a problem with passing the Anderitum Shelter test, there you need to save the prisoner. But the thug does not have the key to the cage in which the prisoner is located. The test remains unpassed for 2 weeks. Help solve this problem and I'm not the only one who faced this.. Thanks in advance
9 Comments
Sort by:
B
BDmitriy 01.07.22

Kaliningrad
Vision of Odin turned on, no one has a key? The fat man who walks in circles in the mini-room should have the key

R
R face2face 01.07.22

Kaliningrad
I also ran into this problem a couple of weeks ago... No matter what I did, it was all to no avail.
As a result, I rolled back to an earlier save, where the guard had the key.

R
R face2face 01.07.22

BDmitriy
Yeah, I had saves, but it's true 10 hours ago. Not pleasant, of course.)

R
R face2face 01.07.22

And of course, bugs often slip through.) The sleight of hand achievement does not count, the test is smelly, but deadly, it hasn’t been completed for a year already, although I received a sword fish, now all the description of the weapon from the last festival has disappeared ...

K
Kaliningrad 01.07.22

I checked the save but it was overwritten too late, what other options are there?

R
R face2face 01.07.22

Kaliningrad
Alternatively, you can look for a worksheet or trainer with a free movement function to get through the closed cage door. I could not find a working cheat, but maybe I just ran it wrong.

K
Kaliningrad 01.07.22

I'm face2face
on ps4?

B
BDmitriy 01.07.22

Kaliningrad
That's all. Only anew

R
R face2face 01.07.22

Kaliningrad
On the console, alas ...