3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
N1yras 01.07.22 12:12 pm

ARK 2 (ARK: Survival Evolved)

It's all good that the first part became free, but what about me who bought this game for my 515 rubles. Will I get something for buying this game at that time. Well, I don’t know, for example, the beta testing key or the ARK 2 game itself. Tell me kind people. I'm waiting for answers.
2 Comments
Sort by:
S
SonyK_2 01.07.22

N1yras
N1yras wrote:
...bought this game for my 515 rubles. Will I get something for buying this game at that time. Well, I don’t know, for example, the key to beta testing ...
Whoever bought the game earlier gets earlier access to it (not counting pirates). Keys for the test can be distributed to those who signed up for it (if such an announcement is made), but not the fact that they only bought it - he himself was a tester of games, without buying their previous versions.
...or the ARK 2 game itself.
Rather, it is ... ;D
Spoiler
New parts of initially paid games are made to earn money, but they can only give away free paid content from the user (for example, DLC), and that's not a fact. Or when they are transferred to a shareware distribution model - available to everyone, but "buns" donated.

N
N1yras 01.07.22

SonyK_2
Thank you for your reply. I just had this question for the first time when I bought the game, and then it became free and I thought starting from the example of cs go where people who bought this game were given a special medal showing that the game was purchased.