3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Voin423 01.07.22 12:13 pm

Exotic Stocks Depleted (Assassin's Creed: Valhalla)

Exotic stocks are depleted and at the same time I didn’t buy everything from Vagn, in chests instead of supplies it gives metal and fabric, and when you change the location where the difficulty level is higher (for example, Ireland) in the same chests, the same thing plus also light fabric. when you look at the map where to raid, in the lower right corner of the map it says "Exotic supplies depleted". Have I really depleted foreign supplies? There really was a bug after update 1.5.2. if you buy an ax or a scythe from Vagn, then after some time the same axes with a scythe appear again with him. I bought this ax again for fun, as a result, they cannot be put on both hands and can be improved separately (even though they are the same) and I wasted these supplies.
2 Comments
Sort by:
W
Wolf Mercenary 01.07.22

Xs. Before the last update, I bought everything and gained 600+ stocks, and only after that they wrote that the stocks were depleted. After the update, I improved the weaponry immediately to level 3 and the stocks reappeared in the raids and now I am slowly collecting them.

B
BDmitriy 01.07.22

With this Vagn, there are only bugs. After the last update, new things have been added to it. I bought everything, plus 3 types of new weapons. Later I go to his store - again I see the same weapon, although I have it in my inventory. True, the bow that I bought from him has no name and description

. In short, you caught another bug