3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
-
-SK.art- 08.07.22 11:27 pm

3 monitor configuration. Is it worth it?

dobro4insky

Well, there was an opinion about the monitor after using it?)
How is it in toys?
zy:

:)
47 Comments
Sort by:
d
dobro4insky 08.07.22

-Sergey Viktorovich-
Let me tell you first about the main highlight ... Curvature ... Since I read that curvature makes sense with a larger diagonal, I thought whether to take it and see if I can see the difference with a conventional monitor ...
Answer, the difference is not that , what is, it is colossal .... I sat at the usual Samsung 27 2k ... The difference, as you said, is only in size .. font ... especially games and photoshop, not camille (what will happen with 4k and 8 I’ll never know) .. In games, the difference completely reduced to zero, but the card began to buzz unusually ... But without curvature it’s not so anymore ... It seems that something is missing ... And it seems that curved, still more ...
Now, I would take only a curve ... Well, maybe only 32, I want more ... Although thoughts run through to buy a couple more ... But this is with a new VK ...
Further, Naturally customizable black (for some reason, only via HDMI) and white is the correct color ... Now it seems to me that my 24 IPS, which works in the next room, shows unnaturally, colorfully and it is small ... I didn’t even think what it was small ...
Further, what pleased in the Samsung (God, I'm talking about this), there are no sensors, "back and bottom" buttons, everything is controlled by one joystick, it's clear and convenient ...
On my monitor, there are practically no lights (I don't know like others) The viewing angles are gorgeous ... I really liked that there is no flicker ... (lack of shimming) ...
With the color reproduction of the Samsung, everything is generally good even with standard settings ...
Movies also look different ... When I turned on ofigel, only I didn’t understand why, from the size or colors, or from black, or from everything together ...
Of the minuses:
There is no dvi connector ... I didn’t really want to)))
It is not adjustable in height ...
Sorry for being so chaotic, I took a friend’s laptop for 5 seconds ...
And a question for you .... splitters , splitters, dividers-appeared in free sale...? How to connect 3 monitors to one card? Can different inputs be used?

-
-SK.art- 08.07.22

dobro4insky

thanks for the feedback!

On my monitor, there are practically no glare (I don’t know about others)

on VA, glare is an extremely rare phenomenon.

How to connect 3 monitors to one card? Can different inputs be used?

yes, different.
Just note one thing: your R9 290 card does not support analog connection! Those. you won't be able to use VGA on a monitor. The adapter won't help either.

PS: forgot to write the most important thing - how does the monitor manifest itself in games? are there loops? It is desirable, if there was something to compare with, with monitors on other matrices ..

d
dobro4insky 08.07.22

-Sergey Viktorovich- You know
what I remember... It's hard to look for a black cat in a dark room, especially.....
And if especially: I see,) (xs, maybe I'm blind) ... I can upload a video ... See for yourself if they are visible ... (if it is noticeable on the video) On IPS, I didn’t notice either ... Now I sat down back at 24 and, you know, the eye burner works...

d
dobro4insky 08.07.22

DartMaul
Question to the user "walls of 3 monitors"....
I understand, a large TV set, a cinema and all other arguments... And yet, how to watch a movie with 3 monitors? Is it convenient?

-
-SK.art- 08.07.22

dobro4insky
I can post a video...

it's useless. After all, I will watch it on my brake VA))

And yet, how to watch a movie with 3 monitors? Is it convenient?

Cinema - watch on TV. No 3 monitors for you)

D
Dart Maul 08.07.22

dobro4insky
What do you think? In the best case, if the aspect ratio of the video file matches the aspect ratio of the monitors, you will simply get video on the central monitor, and the two side monitors will hang dead weight. And if the aspect ratio does not match, then it’s generally a tryndets.
In general, I'd probably rather give up toothpaste in favor of broken glass than watch movies on 3 monitors.

Thank God I have a 21:9 monitor, and I watch all the movies exclusively on it. In general, between us girls, I haven’t turned on my 3 Monica connected together for two months now.

d
dobro4insky 08.07.22

DartMaul
Then the question is, is it even worth throwing out 50+ - How often do you use this miracle ??? or???
Z.s. not only about overclocking and video cards ....)))

d
dobro4insky 08.07.22

DartMaul
and another 5760X1080 what's going on with the fonts and "where" is the desktop???? is it on an average monitor or stretched???

D
Dart Maul 08.07.22

Firstly, I bought these monicas in the hell knows what year, 7 thousand for a joke, that is, in total I gave more than 20 than 50. but good.

With fonts on the desktop, everything is in order, Windows in general, in essence, does not care what resolution. The desktop is distributed to all monitors, and it doesn’t matter if they are configured as one or as different ones, the start menu in amdsh drivers can now be limited to 1 monitor, or stretched to all.
As for games: it depends on how much the game supports it. If it's normal, then no problems, and if not, it's better not to even try to play on 3 monitors.

On the topic of whether it's worth it: well, let's just say, I saw 3 monitors, I saw 3D, both from Nvidia and AMD, and 3 monitors impress me much more. That is, if you want something like that, I would advise 3 monitors. + It really depends. what you play: let's say in shooters it is very useful. Nothing in racing either. Useful in MMOs. in most cases, it just increases the screen size where you can cram addons. PS Alas, I have only 5040x1050

In general, if something specific interests me, it's easier for me to make screenshots than to paint.

d
dobro4insky 08.07.22

DartMaul
then so, there is one for 18 ... others will be 22+-. We count 25 each, it doesn’t matter ... The video card will change for any, as soon as AMD .... in short, in the first days, as it appears in Rashka)) )
We play everything ... So ... it's still worth trying ???

d
dobro4insky 08.07.22

DartMaul Lay out
, if it's not difficult, a screenshot of the desktop ... only in good quality))))

D
Dart Maul 08.07.22

Spoiler

3 monitors can be screwed on Nvidia, if that.

d
dobro4insky 08.07.22

DartMaul
Thank you, but nividia, let him look for his lost memory ... But what about adapters, what do you advise?

d
dobro4insky 08.07.22

DartMaul
damn... looking at your screenshots... I have 1595 questions straight away)))

-
-SK.art- 08.07.22

I created a new topic and moved the discussion here so as not to clog the topic of choosing monitors)

D
Dart Maul 08.07.22

I kind of hinted that this is how it all ends)

-
-SK.art- 08.07.22

I use 2 monitors at work at the same time. The third one wanted to connect, but did not find a DP cable .. :(
All three monitors are different, on different matrices and with different resolutions. It was supposed to connect to a GF 650 card

)

M
MunchkiN 616 08.07.22

I do not have such a configuration, but I will leave a humble opinion that it is not needed.
firstly, not an aesthetic seam dividing the monitors. secondly, in many games the camera position can be knocked down and instead of narrow passages there will be a hole in the textures of the character's ass and other troubles.
a multi-monitor configuration makes sense for monolithic curved monitors, if they are still on sale. or the best solution would be just a 2k monitor or a projector at worst. you also need to think about video cards about many video cards ...
but it will be very good for work. because many programs are designed for comfortable work with 2 or more screens

-
-SK.art- 08.07.22

MunchkiN 616
in many games the camera position can be knocked down and instead of narrow passages there will be a hole in the textures of the character's ass and other troubles.

in the drivers, the merging of the points of contact between the frames of the monitors is configured. There shouldn't be any breaks.

M
MunchkiN 616 08.07.22

- Sergey Viktorovich -
the frames themselves where the matrix goes into plastic, then they will not get away from this.