3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kirill Zaharov1 08.07.22 11:27 pm

How to buy the game? (Gwent: Rogue Mage)

Actually, is it possible to buy a game of gog from the Russian Federation?
8 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pavel Rally 08.07.22

Kirill Zaharov1
I googled a little, there are options to buy on Steam, but you have to suffer, write in a search engine yourself, buying games how to get around the sanctions.

S
Snow70 08.07.22

Kirill Zaharov1 Go
through VPN if the Poles do not want to sell, what's the problem? GOG belongs to the SD-Project, I generally downloaded Cyberpunk from them for free =) Something I didn’t hear about them refusing money =) It’s just steam stirs up ...

Spoiler

P
Pavel Rally 08.07.22

Snow70
And in truth, you can go to the game page.

K
Kirill Zaharov1 08.07.22

Snow70
Pavel Rally
Um, I didn't say that you can't access the game page. You can’t buy a game from the Russian Federation in gog, there are no payment options there, you can still bypass steam through kiwi tenge or quite radically through changing the region, so I’m wondering if it’s possible to bypass the blocking in gog

L
Lunersun 08.07.22

Snow70
It's only steam that stirs up ...
It's not Steam that stirs up, but the developers of the game. If a person is not allowed on the game page on Steam, then this is the decision of the game developers, and not a whim of Steam itself.

j
jax-baron 08.07.22

Lunersun
Well. In general, the whole Steam, because even in EGS you can buy something.

L
Lunersun 08.07.22

jax baron
It's about messages like this: It's

one thing when you can't buy a game, and quite another when the developers decide to block access to the page with the game. How can you say that they did not refuse money? They refused, and this is their decision.

W
Widukynd 01.08.22

But what if the search for the game in Steam does not give any result at all, as if it does not exist? ..