3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
slave32 08.07.22 11:27 pm

Games are crashing

Almost all games crash without error or with a blue screen. Already tried to change the paging file and power supply but it doesn’t help. + I can’t install the game, writes the checksum does not match
16 Comments
Sort by:
D
Denis Kyokushin 08.07.22

slave32
config

M
Max P 08.07.22

slave32
Overclocked anything RAM, CPU?

s
slave32 08.07.22

Max P
and this and that

s
slave32 08.07.22

Denis Kyokushin
fx 8300.8 gb ram gtx 1050 ti 4 gb

s
slave32 08.07.22

Denis Kyokushin
Games don't lag, they just crash

L
Lain Rain 08.07.22

slave32
if overclocked, try to return the stock settings of the operative to begin with

s
slave32 08.07.22

Lain Rain
I have had this overclocking since I bought the computer, and that was a long time ago and then everything was fine

h
hyper1 08.07.22

slave32
says reset everything to default, so do it. this is the first thing to do when flying. I also have overclocked memory since the purchase of the PC and everything was ok until recently. Some games began to fly out, checking soldering for errors, everything fell into place. Mystic? but it has its place. I xs how to explain, but memory degrades with time

01001000 01101001 08.07.22

slave32
slave32 wrote: Pirate's checksum
doesn't match
? The antivirus could eat the data, completely. Rehash.
slave32 wrote:
I've had this overclock since I bought my computer
. Drain to drain, one of the options for checking, since you don't say anything at all, and iron tends to degrade, especially at dangerously high voltages. no one knows how you maintained your PC and whether you carried out any maintenance on the replacement of thermal pads, thermal paste and trite dust cleaning.
slave32 wrote:
Almost all games crash without error or with a blue screen.
Have you tried monitoring performance? Some temperatures, starting with idle. Departure to the blue screen, by definition, is accompanied by an ERROR, where, by the way, it is indicated in the code. What is this error.
Lead to a blue screen - overclocking, lack of power, protection, conflicts, errors (these are interconnected things). Now it's summer, along with the heat came stability problems. temperatures, especially high for RAM, lead to errors, and what was stable before is now full of errors. I went through this with two PCs. As an option - degradation, and does not hold the specified voltage.

Re-read everything I wrote, and start checking, excluding, and FINALLY, writing all the data about what you did yourself, what needs to be done, in what condition, what temperatures, what error code is on the blue screen and if they ask you to reset it - RESET overclocking , and check everything in stock.

S
Snow70 08.07.22

slave32
Cooling what if overclocked and this and that? Apparently the stone is heated, and departures

S
Snow70 08.07.22

If I overclock this pebble, then with such cooling in such weather, nothing will start at all =) And it is very difficult to find a water one for socket 1700 now ...

Spoiler

Spoiler

f
frendzy 08.07.22

try changing the coolant

s
slave32 08.07.22

01001000 01101001
As for the checksum, antivirus programs are turned off and the site with the game is reliable

S
Snow70 08.07.22

slave32
If the checksum doesn't match, something in the torrent has deleted it, most likely the tablet. Maybe it's Windows Defender (turn it off to hell DefenderControl)

s
slave32 08.07.22

Snow70
Disabled for a long time

D
Denis Kyokushin 08.07.22

slave32
PSU what? How old is he?