3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
fix4__drug 21.11.19 02:33 am

Impressions from the demo (Injustice: Gods Among Us)

What are your impressions of the demo version of this game please throw here.
22 Comments
Sort by:
B
BekaX 21.11.19

Super game! It should be used and full play.I do like the game not like the others!

A
Aiones 21.11.19

As the management did not like the fighting is not as dynamic as the MC and no finishing moves (Prem on the similarity of the x-ray from MK, not considered to be rebound)

F
FERRUMM 21.11.19

Aiones

And why actually this game compared to MK? After all, if the same MK included fatalities (or Fatality then it is), then it is just a great dynamic fights happen, I liked it.

A
Aiones 21.11.19

FERRUMM
Then that developed same, then that was done fighting game based on MK 2011, and then that developed said they would do a fighting game in the style of MK 2011 and they were compared with MK 2011 and said it would be more dynamic fighting game and many more reasons, but in the end, judging by the demo, the fighting game has turned out boring and sluggish than MK 2011 and than most other fighting games. And I'd had enough of this fighting game on the demo, if I purchase the full version, it is only because the rest of the Persians (in order for them to play) and probably not for a couple of evenings and 1 evening high and couple hours of playing on live.
P. S. From the developers of MK, if they make any other fighting game, always waiting for the same bloody, a dynamic fighting game with any of the finishing moves at the end. In you example, when the living was the company MIDWAY they did MK and made the fighting game killer instinct two, while killer instinct they turned out even better than MK, more bloodier battles were interesting and was also a fatality. A fighting game such as injustice, well, not to do, in their performance, these fighting games are boring and lethargic. It would be better, would make killer instinct 3.
P. S. S. an Old fighting game that was for Sega, according to DC comics, justice League, was much dinamichnee and not so boring.

P
Poehavshiy 21.11.19

everything is great the game is on top I did not like the current Batman costume and I did not understand as on another arena of the enemy to knock

F
Fantasy Cat 21.11.19

Good demo, but...a few characters, could have 4th report;)
Combat mechanics are interesting, you can use pieces of furniture on the stage as a weapon:)
The graphics are excellent, and...Oh, God...Russian language, darling, colorful^^
PS I Want the game:)

g
guitarshred 21.11.19

the combat is much better, the dialogue is so-so.

H
HyperXStream 21.11.19

The demo is nothing. But heroes are wildly slow and clumsy,not felt, in MK were much quicker and sharper.

Q
Queen of Geass 21.11.19

As it is not particularly impressed,seemed interesting only that the arena here is interactive,each character can change weapons,and each of them has its own unique ability,such as Batman calls a swarm of bats that protect it.Russian language is also a plus,but I don't think in its absence, that it would be incomprehensible.

F
Filis 21.11.19

Demo Kuts came out,only three characters, one arena :) was Pleasantly surprised by the presence of the Russian language, the graphics, compared to MK, well prettier. Of the minuses that can be discerned in the demo: 24 slots for characters in modern fighting games will be small, the overall slow pace of the battle(after DoA 5 or Soul Calibur IV-V seems too slow). So far, all he could see in the demo on PS3 :)

G
Guzick 21.11.19

Played in the full version. And I can say cool!!!!
And I can say that I know a lot who are not from the universe of DS.
Funny X-ray Ares and the Harley Quinn=)

a
axsis 21.11.19

Played yesterday in the full version on the xbox 360 - the game is super!!! I haven fitigi in excellent not played...

G
Gman71 21.11.19

the problem with MK vs DS,the dynamics of the battle as he put in his pants

S
Spoon2792 21.11.19

To be honest I was a little upset. The fighting is really slow and not interesting. Although I love the DC universe and play for famous characters - very cool. The fighting, which was shown in the trailer Ah nothing like the ones that work for me. Probably need to spend a lot of time to learn how to perform some really cool combos. I hope in the full version everything will be much more epic.

s
sanghost 21.11.19

Slow battles?? The first time I hear. I'm after a MK comfortably moved to this fighting game. Combination on the go can be simple massaging of the keys I have for Batts already in 2 combination 23 damage pushed. Try ka in MK 23% at least knock without preparation. So it's all about the experience and direct the fingers))
PS be Sure to buy

M
MetallheaD 21.11.19

The demo is not delivered , mortal better litsuhu will not buy, even you wonder whether to download ( Yes I have the console flashed, but the most worthwhile game purchase )

Q
Queen of Geass 21.11.19

Trotilx
In fighting games the story is not as important as in other genres.
PS the Comparison with MvC here is inappropriate,why compare the crossover and just fighting?

C
Coolruni 21.11.19

And in the game to put the block??!!

G
GTSas64Rus 21.11.19

Just when this game will be, Meat, Swearing, Murder and Bare Tits?

It will be Mortal Kombat !
And it sucks, even with scholar nephew to play, and the mortal Wife and Mother do not approve.

S
Spoon2792 21.11.19

Take it all back. Bought still yesterday the full version in the hope that the game will be better than the demo. And you know...I was right!!
The game was just amazing!! Nimble fighting ( unlike the demo), drop dead intuitive combos (especially delivers to throw the player and juggle) , very convenient control system, amazing graphics (only in the cutscenes, where close-up face - not looking good, but we're not at the faces:)), rapidly growing subject company, where we give to steer all the characters (whether heroes or villains).
Very pleased with the intersection of the other games in the DC universe. For example:
Fight as Batman against the Joker in Arkham asylum, beat Joker into the next room, and there's Killer CROC, two-face and Penguin begin to kick Mr. Jay(c), and model CROC, two-face and Penguin are exactly the same as the game Batman Arkham City/Asylum.

In General I was very happy with my purchase, although buying, based only on hope for the best. I recommend to all :)

PS
Juggle - a term that is used in the game, when strikes land against the enemy that in the air. It was already in Tekken and MK, but here it is as an integral part of the gameplay and this is taught in a training game: -)