3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
arsen9667 09.07.22 12:01 am

When will the system requirements be announced? (Marvel's Spider-Man)

are there any system requirements? If not, when will they be released?
4 Comments
Sort by:
m
mrKaktak 09.07.22

arsen9667
someday

L
Lelik_mc_kawaii 09.07.22

arsen9667
closer to release!

D
Danil29292 09.07.22

The system requirements will be the same as those of the God of War game. At least they should be similar.
And so, I think already in July they should give system requirements (toward the end of the month) or in early August, a week before the release.
So, if God of War worked well for you, then the spider will work too. But it all depends on optimization. But since the company is porting nixxes software. And they do not know how to make ports, then it is already debatable. Although, this time I think the port will be normal, since Sony is the quality of the product

D
Danil29292 09.07.22

arsen9667
arsen9667
The system requirements will be the same as those of God of War. At least they should be similar.
And so, I think already in July they should give system requirements (toward the end of the month) or in early August, a week before the release.
So, if God of War worked well for you, then the spider will work too. But it all depends on optimization. But since the company is porting nixxes software. And they do not know how to make ports, then it is already debatable. Although, this time I think the port will be normal, since Sony is the quality of the product