3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mr_Cornix 09.07.22 12:01 am

Problem with NVIDIA drivers

I welcome everyone. The laptop has a GeForce MX150 video card installed, it was necessary to update, I tried to download geforce experience, I also tried to install it manually (attached a photo), but it was not installed, I went to their website to see what the error might be, then, following the instructions, disabled all services Nvidia and all processes are connected with it and nothing happened again, I went to delete the registry keys they pointed to (although there was nothing there):
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESOFTWARENVIDIA CorporationLogging
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESOFTWAREWow6432NodeNVIDIA CorporationLogging
I tried again, nothing.
I uninstalled everything related to Nvidia, and even so it did not work to install. During all this, I also tried to re-download the program from the official site, as well as third-party sites, but no.

Dear experts please help.
34 Comments
Sort by:
b
barabear 09.07.22

This is a quadro driver, rtx desktop manager is only there, mx150 is a geforce series

K
Kartonkratos 09.07.22

Mr_Cornix
Here! only where Windows driver type is written, instead of the standard ones, select DCH!
https://www.nvidia.com/download/Find.aspx?lang=en#

K
Kartonkratos 09.07.22

Mr_Cornix
And in general, what kind of Windows do you have and what bit depth?

M
Mr_Cornix 09.07.22

Kartonkratos
Win 10 64-bit

K
KIBERMAX 09.07.22

Mr_Cornix Which
version of Windows 10, (example 19H2 or 20H2 or the latest 21H2) pro or home?

M
Mr_Cornix 09.07.22

KIBERMAX
Version 21H2 and Win 10 pro
OS Build 19044.1766

M
Mr_Cornix 09.07.22

Kartonkratos
Failed

K
Kartonkratos 09.07.22

Mr_Cornix
There, when you download, you need to specify which Windows you are using and its bit depth!

M
Mr_Cornix 09.07.22

Kartonkratos
I pointed out

K
Kartonkratos 09.07.22

Mr_Cornix
That's what else! when installing the driver, select it manually, or whatever the clean installation is, so uncheck everything except the video driver itself!

K
Kartonkratos 09.07.22

Mr_Cornix
That is, not a video driver, but where the graphics driver is written, just leave a tick on it!

M
Mr_Cornix 09.07.22

Kartonkratos
You mean this, already tried it doesn't work, the system doesn't see the file. If you mean something else, then I will describe the process of my interaction: I click on the installer, it asks me where to install and immediately installs, after that there is a 100% download and then the picture above is sent. There are no checkboxes and no choice of what to install.

K
Kartonkratos 09.07.22

Mr_Cornix
No, not that! and when you just start installing the driver, it offers custom or express installation, you choose custom! like in the screenshot:

X
X_ray_83 09.07.22

Mr_Cornix Install
like this!

M
Mr_Cornix 09.07.22

Kartonkratos
The fact of the matter is that I can't install GeForceExperience

X
X_ray_83 09.07.22

Mr_Cornix
Put it through the "device manager", if it doesn't set up, then the hardware kirdyk map!

K
Kartonkratos 09.07.22

Mr_Cornix
So I'm not telling you to install GeForce Experience! when you download the driver itself and start the installation, you will be offered the choice to install manually or express installation, you choose manually! and then uncheck everything except the graphics driver! And you can install it like that.

M
Mr_Cornix 09.07.22

Kartonkratos
do not offer this

p
pervosid 09.07.22

DDU-delete it, revo uninstaller-clean it.

K
Kartonkratos 09.07.22

Mr_Cornix
Yes, as it is, I made screenshots especially for you! here