3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MPolli 21.11.19 02:33 am

The absence of speech sounds (Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order)

Faced with such a problem. In the game the characters just silently opened his mouths, while all the rest sounds fine.
A
ASqwerty 13.01.22

I found the simplest solution to this problem, which few seem to have thought of. Today I downloaded a repack from Fitgirl, but during the installation I removed all the voice acting except Russian, and as a result there is no sound of dialogues.
And the solution is as follows: you need to edit the cfg file along the path Star Wars Jedi - Fallen OrderSwGameBinariesWin64, because I personally had English voice acting in it by default, which I did not install.
"Language" "ru_RU"
this line is responsible for the voice acting, before ru_RU it was en_US, but after the change, the sound appeared in the dialogues.

P
POLKOVNIK2005 13.01.22

ASqwerty
I took a free license, there are no problems with sound - this is the best solution.

M
Mailru34 25.02.22

ASqwerty
Helped, thanks, repack (=nemos=Origin-Rip).

d
dolphin 16.11.22

If nothing came up to anyone, to solve this problem. There is one more option. I have two monitors, one of them with built-in speakers. Disable these speakers through the sound properties and you will be happy)))