3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Skathage 09.07.22 12:01 am

SE: mod and asylum (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

What are your feelings about creating and looking for assemblies?. One celik in one person did a good assembly as a whole, as a result merged and went to the roof. It became interesting what it was, I took its "creation" from the SE version, well, like, the SE version is now the most relevant (more precisely, AE), while the cat cried full optimized assemblies, in short, okay. One mod, a couple of animations, I wanted something for a weapon and away we go. I had to update SSE, SKY, HUD, FNIS, apply full-fledged skeletons and XP32 with all the extras. buns. And there are Scion, Manbeast, Items Tweaks, Facegen Morphs, Player and NPC Overhaul, Dragon War, and a dozen of them. God thank God that most make mods "independent" without the need for extra installations. I'm sitting with an overloaded head and 40 tabs, trying to understand what I downloaded and what might conflict, I update the list,

1 Comments
Sort by:
A
Andrei YP 09.07.22

Skathage
Maybe it's just time to do something more useful for the head? And there are enough normal ready-made working assemblies of the game.