3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Stalinnnnn 09.07.22 12:01 am

Earth 2160 gone into oblivion?Fans unsubscribe!! (Earth 2160)

The question is of interest ... has this game gone into oblivion and there are no people left who play it? Who else plays unsubscribe)
16 Comments
Sort by:
S
Stalinnnnn 09.07.22

aaaaaaaaa ... everything is deaf ... the game was forgotten .... the years take their toll

S
StelsSf 09.07.22

I gave links literally in every topic of this forum, why else create a topic ?!
Fans of this game are located on the site of the multi-game community http://sgcc.at.ua/

Do not ask questions here. All questions on our SGCC forum!

n
no sugar please 09.07.22

aaaaaaaaa... everything is deaf... the game is forgotten.... the years take their
toll, I have a rating of 9 in this game, and I don't even know what it is.

b
beekeeper and steamer 09.07.22

Flud more, you'll get all 10.

n
no sugar please 09.07.22

Flud more, you'll get all 10.
:)

b

Should this be regarded as a flood in order to gain an expert rating, or just a smiley in response?

n
no sugar please 09.07.22

Should this be regarded as a flood in order to gain an expert rating, or just a smiley in response?
:D
Just a smiley. I don't need a rating.

b

That's just not necessary. You and I understand everything perfectly.

S
Stalinnnnn 09.07.22

Everyone! Guys! ... you can proudly say to everyone - "I am an expert on the game Earth 2160!" And you will be happy)

A
Alex_Cra2y 09.07.22

Oh, and the series was very cool. Are the developers not thinking about Earth 2170?

S
Stalinnnnn 09.07.22

Well, something is deaf in the net .... you can’t see anything about the continuation ... but it’s a pity ...

A
Alex_Cra2y 09.07.22

Yes, I also combed the entire site of the developers, I did not find anything

S
Stalinnnnn 09.07.22

((... hmm.. what kind of game would it turn out to be... put in a newer graph engine .. more realistic... well, it wouldn’t hurt to add a race .. preferably an alien .. and the din immediately began break sales records ... (.... although if you look at the difference in release time between Starcraft 1 and 2, it is quite possible that in 2 years Earth 2170 will be released, or something like that)

P
PlasticNN 09.07.22

I played the series from the very beginning back in 1997, when EARTH 2140 came out. Those were the times!) Since 2000, I have been following Earth 2150. I was waiting for all the updates (I even bought them). But Earth2160 somehow disappointed me. Yes graphics, yes new units. But where are the old mastodons? Where are the Cheat Jaguars with 3 downs? Nafig introduced stupid infantry? Where is the ion fluff? Where is the DS beam gun? Remade the whole history of the Euroalliance, the Atlantic Union and the Children of Selena. And they called them somehow through the 5th generation)
But if they took the old ideas of Earth 2150 and implemented them on a new engine, the game would collect all the awards again!

V
Vladiolus 09.07.22

Alex_Cra2y
Yes, there was a seed for a sequel, if you pay attention to the ending with the opening of the portal to a new phase, as well as the undisclosed information about the Creator race, which created the Aliens who became the Creators' weapons. Yes, and people will not share something 100%.

V
Vladiolus 09.07.22

Stalinnnnn
I still play, the game is on the disc, as well as in the delux version from Steam with additional files, art and interviews with the developers. I got a friend hooked on Earth 2160, now we play instead of on the local network via hamachi.