3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
... ... ... 09.07.22 12:12 am

Tavern \"Old Wolf\" (Mount Blade)

v.5

Back |

Here, it seems, there should be a coolstory, but it is not.
34 Comments
Sort by:
S
ShamomahS 09.07.22

To Respekt0
Tomorrow I will have a headache from this
Not tomorrow, but today :D

Hello, Ilnar. Why don't you sleep...?
I'm used to going to bed late, and I slept until 2 pm today :D

... ... ... 09.07.22

No one is posting, it seems, but I really wanted to post a meaningless post that it's already two in the morning, and I'm not sleeping, and that tomorrow I will have a headache from this. I don't want to sleep. At all. Something like this.
And yes, the M & B2 tavern is somehow, well .. I don’t know, well, in general, the forum for the first part is somehow more familiar, and in general.
So it goes.
Hey Ilnar. Why don't you sleep...?

Upd: I am updating
the post for the sixth time, lol.

... ... ... 09.07.22

ShamomahS
And I slept until eleven then .. but it did not hurt not to sleep until four. Yes, go to bed at four. For an hour I still admired the ceiling and the surroundings.

S
ShamomahS 09.07.22

To Respekt0
For an hour I admired the ceiling and the environment.
Similar. Went to the exam in the morning :D

... ... ... 09.07.22

ShamomahS
And today I had to two to three pairs. All three pairs, in fact, overslept. I don't even remember what it was about.

S
ShamomahS 09.07.22

To Respekt0
:D
Student...

... ... ... 09.07.22

ShamomahS
And then.
Boredom is deadly. Now I'm going to cut tons of useless code.

S
ShamomahS 09.07.22

To Respekt0
Boredom is mortal.
Go outside to shovel snow! :D

... ... ... 09.07.22

ShamomahS
It's cool for him to melt at zero degrees without me. =)

S
ShamomahS 09.07.22

To Respekt0
It's cool for him to melt at zero degrees without me. =)
And then frost will hit at night and your yard will resemble a skating rink, eeee :)

... ... ... 09.07.22

ShamomahS
Minus two, it will turn into a mess, and in the morning it will be +1. And again on a new one.

S
ShamomahS 09.07.22

To Respekt0
The snow cycle in nature :D

... ... ... 09.07.22

ShamomahS
Snow -> Melted snow -> Slush -> Mud+puddles -> Ice...
Ice -> Mud+puddles -> All this is melting -> Snow again...

S
ShamomahS 09.07.22

To Respect0
:D

... ... ... 09.07.22

And it's endless. And do nothing. And they always promise frost and snow. Ugh.

S
ShamomahS 09.07.22

Guys, in the incentive you can download the game Chivalry: Medieval Warfare .- it's free for two days.

S
ShamomahS 09.07.22

I played two days in Chivalry: Medieval Warfare and there was an opinion about it, here it is:
Do not under any circumstances buy this game. This is not a game, but a miscarriage of a pregnant donkey. If you think that there is some kind of chivalry here or there will be noble fights - break off. Also, the curvature of the developers can be seen after the very first minutes of launching the game. Crooked animation, weapon impact area, graphics and much, much more. It's only good for one night of playing with someone on a skype team, if you happen to fire up the game the next day and try to enjoy it, then fuck it. I delete the game with excessive rage towards it. Arrghh!

... ... ... 09.07.22

ShamomahS
Yeah, yeah, I knew .. that this is shit, it was even visible from the trailer, lol .. otherwise they proved to me yesterday that 'it' is almost better than Mount.

Upd:
Although they did achieve something.. make the animation even worse and crooked than m&b.. well, no, this is clearly not for everyone.

S
ShamomahS 09.07.22

To Respekt0
What I liked:
- Sounds (screams, etc.)
- Prickly mouse wheel is done. It comes out especially cool with a spear.
- Fight with a spear
Now, if all this is added to the second part, it will be cool. And everything else in this game is terrible, even the shadow there is not yours - someone else's.

... ... ... 09.07.22

ShamomahS
But I'm still just in order to pass the evening "with someone in the team on Skype" I prefer the good old Warband .. even after that misunderstanding, under the name "War of the Roses" I had a monstrous dislike for clones m&b. :D