3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gachapok 09.07.22 12:13 am

Freezes (Resident Evil: Village)

In general, I decided to play this game .. I first downloaded one pirated version .. It started up calmly, went into the settings .. I started to set everything almost to the maximum, but at some point everything just hung tightly and nothing helped, except forced restart of the computer.. I thought maybe it’s not worth it to the maximum.. I went back into the game and managed to set the recommended settings and the same garbage happened, the computer freezes..
I decided that something was wrong with the pirate.. I downloaded another one and that’s it most..
I didn’t try further and downloaded a demo from Steam to make sure that it might still be a matter of pirates .. I set everything to the maximum and started playing .. Everything is fine, it didn’t lag. Fps 60, well, it could rarely drop to 55 .. I think I’ll turn it down a little then to make it more comfortable to play .. And everything freezes again .. I don’t understand what’s wrong. Here are the specs of
Intel core i7 9700F
NVIDIA RTX 2070 SUPER
RAM 16 GB
2 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kartonkratos 09.07.22

Gachapok
I have the same vidyuha and opera as much! only the ryzen 7 2700x processor, so when I played everything was ok and there were no drawdowns, the fps was always above 60 and on average it was 80-85fps! despite the fact that there were maximum settings and tracing was enabled!

P
Pavel Rally 09.07.22

Gachapok
Many modern games are demanding on the version of Windows, now the current version is Windows 10 (21H2).
I didn’t write anything about the video driver, install a new one and check the clean installation box.
Close all unnecessary programs.
Disable your antivirus.
Disconnect everything from USB.
Set the swap file to 10 gigabytes.