3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vftor 09.07.22 12:32 am

Decreases weapon damage due to companions (Fallout 4)

Reduces damage of all weapons by 20% when picking up companions. Before that, he ran alone, and the settlers were at home. Then two of them began to constantly turn to GG so that I would take them as a companion, which made normal communication with them impossible. I had to take them as companions, and then in the "Satellites: commands" settings, turn on "We rest." As a result, the GG runs alone, the companions do not interfere under their feet, they sit at home, but the damage of all weapons has decreased.
What can be done to restore weapon damage and companions left?
2 Comments
Sort by:
s
saa0891 09.07.22

vftor wrote:
Decreases damage of all weapons by 20% when picking up companions.
If the lone wanderer perk is taken, then the damage will increase by 25% (there are also other parameters that will increase depending on what level of the perk you have pumped), but if you take a partner, then the damage will fall accordingly.

vftor wrote:
and then in the settings "Satellites: commands" turn on "We rest".
If you have some kind of mod, then you need to ask where you downloaded it.

v
vftor 09.07.22

saa0891
Lone Wanderer perk taken before companions. I agree that the drop in damage was when taking companions.
With mods, in my opinion, this is not connected, tk. even earlier I took a vanilla NPC as a companion, and there was also a drop in damage, but when I fired this NPC, the damage was restored. But these last 2 companions are taken from the mods, and apparently, they contain a forced requirement to take them as satellites through an appeal to the GG, which I was forced to do.
Now I'll try to fire these companions, leave them only as settlers, and see if there will be a forced appeal to the GG again.
I tried it: fired them as companions, left them as settlers, weapon damage was restored. Now there is no longer a forced appeal of the former companions to the GG, but when the GG turned to them, the old lines returned to them. In principle, there is nothing to talk about with them, they repeat the same thing. I'll see what happens next.