3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Russlava 09.07.22 12:33 am

Artifacts video + audio

Hello,
Artifacts appear in games (not at max load) After they appear (small multi-colored squares of 6 each), the card is cut off, every time after that it immediately rebooted and everything was fine. Often I hear sound artifacts when altab, or switching between applications. What to pay attention to? Build i7 6700k + 980 ti + 16gb (one die). Artifacts appear as randomly as possible at max load, there were current a couple of times. I think on the PSU, I took a deshman 2 years ago, Ksas for 800 watts, the assembly consumes (according to the bequiet calculator) max 500 watts. A couple of times artifacts appeared in the browser when switching between programs. What could be the problem? Well, what to check first of all, I myself think to immediately change the bp, because it makes noise and does not inspire confidence. Temperature under loads max ~ 70 degrees. In normal tasks 50
4 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pavel Rally 09.07.22

Russlava
Multi-colored artifacts usually mean that the video card is dying.

It may be necessary to improve the cooling of the system unit, some games do not respond well to switching between applications, sometimes it helps to turn on windows without a frame in the game settings.

R
Russlava 09.07.22

Ok thanks

L
Lex one 09.07.22

Russlava
If your percent is not overclocked, even with a strong interference there will be 400 watts.
The video card dies, or the mother. We need friends here.

k
kurskiy 09.07.22

It would be nice to run the stress tests. So it will be clearer what exactly the problem is.