3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
niss87 09.07.22 12:33 am

Artifacts? (Forza Horizon 5)

The screenshot shows a multi-colored piece of the road, I met only on this site. In other places everything is ok. I play at maximum graphics settings.

8 Comments
Sort by:
K
KIBERMAX 09.07.22

niss87
This is called little information, right now Vanga's squad will come and will wonder what kind of hardware you have, what kind of Windows you have, the version of the Microsoft Store or Steam game, whether your firewood is up to date.

K
Kartonkratos 09.07.22

niss87
This is a lack of video memory! that is, when you just entered the game, then everything will be ok, but when you play for an hour or more, the video memory gets clogged! try downgrading msaa from 8x to 4x or 2x, and how many GB is your graphics card? and better write the full characteristics of the PC!.

j
jax-baron 09.07.22

niss87
Graphic bug

n
niss87 09.07.22

Kartonkratos 3070ti
8gb

K
Kartonkratos 09.07.22

niss87
Well, lower the settings that affect the video memory! because I have a 2070 super, which also has 8gb of memory, and if everything is set to the maximum, including msaa 8x anti-aliasing, then in an hour or two, when the video memory is full, these artifacts come out.

B
BDmitriy 09.07.22

KIBERMAX
Aren't you tired of writing the same thing everywhere?

M
Merculll 19.07.22

This is a bug in the game, so many people had something
wrong with the system

S
Sedorelli 21.10.22

For me, at maximum settings, artifacts began to appear on the 3070 GameRock after 40 minutes of the game.
I also thought I was guessing from what ... It turned out that it was necessary to lower the textures from "ultra" to "very high".
The problem didn't reappear...