3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
h
hacuma yoneza 18.07.22 11:22 pm

red spider on computer (My Summer Car)

I bought a computer in the game for 6.5k marks, installed it on the table. connected to the network with downloaded fishgame.exe. played, turned off the computer. then turned it back on and saw a red spider. restarted the computer again, and there is no OSes.
question: how to fix it? I know that there is no way in the game itself, but how can I do it through mseditor?
waiting for an answer
2 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lord_VoR 21.08.22

Yes, you can fix it in MSCEditor. But the virus will return.
So, you need to select the main save file "defaultES2File", enter "computermemory" in the Editor and click on the column called "List string".
A list of all installed programs will appear there, including the Operating System (os). You need to enter all programs. And you can immediately enter all the games) so as not to download them for half an hour and then see this spider, I hate spiders.
First of all, you click on zero and press "+", thereby more columns appear.
You enter string(os) into zero, and voila! Operating room on site.
Then in "1" you can enter the piano - string (pieno), well, all the other games and the program. But don't download anything from telebbs, because the virus will return,

J
Jovvlad 20.01.23

This is all because you have a pirate "some kind of revenge from the developer for a pirate" on the Steam version and the licensed game there is no such