3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Atziri 18.07.22 11:22 pm

Buy your dream (Diablo 2)

O JMOD just for Jah

22 Comments
Sort by:
m
magyarorszag 18.07.22

po defendu ne perf ;D

a
aaaaaSHKA 18.07.22

Why shove something into these blue holes?

A
Atziri 18.07.22

aaaaaSHKA
Tal+Thul+Ort+Amn
Don't blog.

a
aaaaaSHKA 18.07.22

Atziri
Lunar prism will not give them strength

f
frendzy 18.07.22

in the same shield I collected phoenix last season

l
lordgarry 18.07.22

I will buy Jmod to write IN GAME CHAT in the name of Lordmongol

D
Doberman 18.07.22

I'll buy it for two if you tell me in which build it will be better than spirit, ss or phoenix.

D
Doberman 18.07.22

aaaaaSHKA
Noobs have a legend that there should be 4 jewels 15/15. That is, take another two years of searching.

Why such an amka needs a block remains a mystery.

l
lordgarry 18.07.22

first you figure out why amka needs Jmod and Jwls 15/15 then write your noob comments

D
Doberman 18.07.22

lordgarry
Maybe you even know what it's for? Noob theories are always interesting.

Its only use in the game is better than spirit and ss is to fasten it close to 4 facets, for the sake of one pvp duel in the game.

But this one should be close without a pumped in dex, and for this it must have someone who can play normally.
There are no drug addicts pumping the block under the monarch in the game.

Z
Zigzag-V 18.07.22

Dobermn It's cool
to have one

m
magyarorszag 18.07.22

po ide na paladina takoi nujen (s 65 ed ewe bi), wtobi odevat na duel smite vs smite, zapixav tuda 4 ber runi

D
Doberman 18.07.22

Zigzag-V
is as cool as perf tyrael, just to roll around)

D
Doberman 18.07.22

magyarorszag
I think even in such a case a more damage shield would be better. max break on dr and without it can be collected)

B
B[h] 18.07.22

There it is necessary to insert 4 chipped emerald'a, and to the question of the fathers "Why?" - answer that in childhood you accidentally poisoned yourself and now you have a phobia for poisons.

[
[_JENKA_] 26.07.22

and I thought here the evolution of the 9th without a run is sold in stock for cheap))

D
Doberman 26.07.22

[_JENKA_]
m3 e46 new for 500k

S
Saigakov3 26.07.22

I found this shield (sheet) April 2020 on the forum in the drop branch of the new season. It still lies.

A
Atziri 26.07.22

Saigakov3
And what should happen to him? There didn't seem to be a reset. I haven't played the game in a year and a half.

B
Bitard 26.07.22

Dobermn wrote:
Its only use in the game is better than spirit and ss is to fasten it close under 4 facets, for the sake of one pvp duel in the game
Rather in TvT, where the opposing team has a caster and a physical trainer. In pvp, jmod is useless, no more useful than an ordinary monarch studded with facets.