3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Novruk 21.11.19 02:34 am

Which is better? i5 3570 or i7 3770

It is desirable that even in the future.
Kind of like i7 4 cores and 8 threads,but someone said that it is very good and in the future threading will solve.
24 Comments
Sort by:
b
bloomm 21.11.19

what's more 5 or 10 ?

_
_B1aD3_ 21.11.19

Novruk
In the future Yes. But the question is what - itself exhausts. And what do you percent?

u
uga4aka 21.11.19

Novruk
The cap as it suggests that the older model is better, especially for very small money.
If you take 10K+, both CPU for the money now not relevant.

T
Thorongil 21.11.19

both so-so

M
MunchkiN 616 21.11.19

multithreading how would tou have long solves the 3 years so probably just up to a certain amount of physical cores. already edokov during AC unity AZM 2014 like as noted that the above-mentioned i5 is not enough for a respectable fps

N
Novruk 21.11.19

bloomm
I'm not stupid, but I watched all sorts of tests with these processors and somehow wins the 3570, that's why I asked the question, if you wouldn't, you would not ask -_-

N
Novruk 21.11.19

_B1aD3_
For games,of course

u
undergroundd 21.11.19

i7

L
Luka_gg 21.11.19

Novruk
The processors came out in 2012. Then a lot of talk at the time was that multi-threading in the future, decides on i5 today (talking about 2012). Where was the video that Hyper-threading has reduced the minimum / maximum FPS, albeit slightly.
Spoiler
For today, without it in any way, especially with powerful graphics cards, but in open world games where i5 Quad-core at 100% rested, while the Hyper-threading i7 dval advantage of the order of 30%. So what You see now is a reflection of the past. Today, only the 3770 has already put in the recommended requirements.
Спойлерhttp://hwbench.com/cpus/intel-core-i5-3570k-vs-intel-core-i7-3770k
For the future on store shelves are already 8700 from Intel / AMD 2700 from. Since Intel has given the shortage of noble, is actually a variant from AMD - 2700 was the only choice but 2600 - budget universal favorite, analogue i5 8400.
3770 Ali (a Chinese flea market) new costs 7,800 rubles. He is almost 7 years old.

N
Novruk 21.11.19

VOVAN WOLF
so it turns out that it is worth to take the 3770?

N
Novruk 21.11.19

VOVAN WOLF
and yet,I'm certainly no expert,but will at 3770 Intel h61? Say that you do not open the processor.

L
Luka_gg 21.11.19

Novruk
To take the 3770 should have been in 2012, to be honest. Now 2600 / 2700 / 8700 / 8400 as priority purchases. But to upgrade your PC quite worth it if there are no high requirements to the PC and the graphics card will be a good solution.
The expression reveal forget to eat. H61 is the CHIPSET Your motherboard has a LGA1155 Socket. First and foremost is the socket of Intel's second generation Sandy Bridge. Of course, they are compatible with the third generation. To make sure and be sure to purchase enough to take the installed the specific motherboard model, go to the manufacturers website, in there support section --> compatible CPU. Of course, there must be a 3770 in the list.
If you're going to change, one important point is update the BIOS if it hasn't been done before, you need to check the version and compare with latest on the website. Otherwise, the processor on the old version may not start.
It will all work. 3770 is not accelerated, the power consumption was not much different from younger models. Put and play / work.

_
_B1aD3_ 21.11.19

Novruk
H61 is the chipset (chipset) and more precisely North - South bridge that have some bandwidth on the PCI, USB, Sata, DIMM, etc.. Correct if not as described.
As there(h61) PCI 2.0, a good video card as you say will not be fell apart and will not fly

L
Luka_gg 21.11.19

_B1aD3_
_B1aD3_ wrote:
As there(h61) PCI 2.0, a good video card as you say will not be fell apart and will not fly
How to understand this? How is the bus with a disclosure at all? If this is a hint to the difference between 2.0 and 3.0, it is negligible and not worth attention at all. Googling the difference at first and do not enter a person into error.

_
_B1aD3_ 21.11.19

VOVAN WOLF
Spoiler
Generally there is no difference.

L
Luka_gg 21.11.19

_B1aD3_
No need to throw speeds. Go Google the difference in FPS. A lot of smart plates and the difference in the level of error.

_
_B1aD3_ 21.11.19

VOVAN WOLF
In generations 7-9, a difference of about 3-5 fps(one critically). And the newer(more powerful) card, the difference would be more.

N
Novruk 21.11.19

VOVAN WOLF
Yes, I at least temporarily to change,and 2600 / 2700 / 8700 / 8400 too expensive,I'm not very good with the budget.Already as 3 years can not play new items with normal fps,that's why I want to change the processor.A video card(gtx 560 2gb),of course,not too powerful,but at least something,most of the games in it and rested,as my CPU at the moment can't do anything and constantly heated.
Here is my PC:
gtx 560 (2gb)
amd a6-3500 2.1 ghz(was clocked to 3.4)
8gb
is the PC that gave my aunt and now I want to update,as there is less motherboard and decided to take the processor.
By the way,very grateful for your comments,as they are significantly better than the responses of most <3

L
Luka_gg 21.11.19

_B1aD3_
_B1aD3_ wrote:
In generations 7-9, a difference of about 3-5 fps(one critically).
No. This difference is negligible 3%, and it is focused on maximum FPS, will face a change: motherboard, RAM and CPU. I believe that this difference is not worth it to spend such funds. Question to the author. Most, including me at the time when passed the same way on the new generation, the difference in these 3% do not see. Ideally, it is error. Not zamorachivat head these miserable figures. Write to the author, if you want to fork out for a new PC. And he already writes:
Novruk wrote:
I'm not very good with the budget.
Novruk
I saw CPU AMD, a little scared, there is a socket FM1 (AMD is), and You tell me about H61 (and this is Intel).
You will have to replace with an enormous increase. And that is now on the PC that aunt gave You any details? BP and Mat. Board and processor.
If you could help, I always please. Contact.

N
Novruk 21.11.19

VOVAN WOLF
I do not understand,you mean that if I change the CPU,then the fps in games will increase a lot?
There's some kind of Pentium 2012 with internal graphics core and 4 GB of RAM(which I put in the old PC),the power supply dnp 450 finepower at 400V,Mat. asus p8h61-m le r2.0,that's all.
I do not use it,as there was a broken cooler and younger brother messed up with the wires from the PSU.
That's it I want to insert a i7 3770,well, the video card RAM.