3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
alexidys 18.07.22 11:22 pm

Terrible graphics quality on rx 5600xt graphics card in any game

For a year now I have not been able to solve the problem of poor graphics in all games on the rx 5600xt video card before that, no other card was in the computer, the card itself is not used, maybe something with drivers or with Windows, or maybe something needs to be changed in this application of theirs help plz plz

14 Comments
Sort by:
01001000 01101001 18.07.22

aleksidys
aleksidys wrote:
I haven't been able to solve the problem for a year now.
Are you making fun of yourself and us? A WHOLE YEAR, it was possible to reinstall Windows, diagnose a computer, check cables, monitor. Connect the integrated graphics, if any.
In general, the video card, since you refer. If the card is under warranty, I would have already handed over the computer for diagnostics, and let them check it themselves, since for a whole year I could not do anything myself.

a
alexidys 18.07.22

Brother, I don’t understand why you are so wound up, I just asked if you could tell me what exactly to do, I didn’t try to solve the problem for a year, I decided to do this right now, before that there was no time, the card is not under warranty, i.e. you recommend to take down Windows?

M
Max P 18.07.22

aleksidys
Indeed, this problem could be solved in one day! A whole year ....))))))))))))

a
alexidys 18.07.22

Guys, today is the first day of solving the problem) Tell me what to do without negativityMax P

G
Grandshot 18.07.22

Is there really a problem with the map?

More like a monitor with a bunch of dead pixels.

01001000 01101001 18.07.22

aleksidys
I have already listed to you what could be done, but you yourself mentioned the options, the Internet is littered with solutions.
Reinstalling Windows, well, it's such a thing. But in one fell swoop, you can eliminate a bunch of options if you reinstall cleanly. And then only the iron problem will remain.
I still think - under load artifact, what a defect. There are a lot of programs for testing video cards - ati tool, fur mark, aida 64, Superposition Benchmark. Load it in the background and see what happens.

Grandshot wrote:
More like a monitor with a bunch of dead pixels.
He writes only in games.
aleksidys wrote:
bad graphics in all games on rx 5600xt video card
Apparently, the desktop doesn't show this. The card warms up and starts acting weird.

a
alexidys 18.07.22

I'm not sure that the problem is in the card, but there is no such thing on the desktop, k01001000 01101001 by the way, the load was not a big card, it warmed up to 62, now I'll check it in the benchmark

a
alexidys 18.07.22

By the way, here is a screenshot from the game at the same place, the maximum preset

R
RicoChico 18.07.22

The screen looks like FullHD render quality is set to a minimum. Or FXAA or TAA included.

a
alexidys 18.07.22

RikoChiko
I'm talking about this and say that the games look like this, but I don't know how to solve the problem, I tested the card in the furmark for 20 minutes, everything is in order

R
RicoChico 18.07.22

aleksidys
What did you put in the game settings and drivers?

a
alexidys 18.07.22

RicoChico
I don't even remember now

p
pervosid 18.07.22

https://forums.playground.ru/assassins_creed_valhalla/tech/plohaya_grafika_pri_maksimalnyh_nastrojkah-1002281/

a
alexidys 18.07.22

pervosid
Chel just reinstalled Windows, as I understand it, I'll try to do the same