3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Eoliy 18.07.22 11:22 pm

Problem with registering ronchik in games =)

Hello, for the past 2 years, I have been experiencing a problem with damage registration in FPS games.
I mainly play Apex legends, CS:GO, Warface (I used to play, I left it because of this just the same, because there this problem just infuriated me the most).
Video fragment with "non reg" in the apex, here:
The video shows that there is blood after the hit (and the sound too), but there is no hit =| (And this is not a teammate who hit him)
If you need more altos, I can send them to you
And this often ... I used to alt, but now I have stopped, because I'm not particularly surprised, or I just burn out)
Maybe I did something in adapter settings?
Or something else? I just don’t understand, I already typed a problem on the Internet, they start to overwrite something about ping, although I don’t really complain about ping (it jumps from 70 to 120, in the apex, and in the cs from 50 to 80, depending on the servers , of course)
For information:
Network adapter - QUALCOMM ATHEROS AR8171/8175 PCI-E GIGABIT ETHERNET CONTROLLER
Proc - Fx 8320E
Mother - Asus M5A78L-M LX3
I hope for you and your help, because this problem is starting more and more infuriate me, the whole ds and my hut are already full of my whining, at the expense of non-regs)
2 Comments
Sort by:
m
mrKaktak 18.07.22

Eoliy
Do you have wired internet?

E
Eoliy 18.07.22

mrKaktak
Yes
It goes from the entrance to the router, and from the router the cable to the computer
The cable from the router to the computer (the patch cord seems to be called), cat 7. I recently took it completely
Before that, I sat on cat5e