3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
akimov77_2020 18.07.22 11:22 pm

The launch of the world ..... and the cop freezes

Good afternoon! Not long ago I downloaded the cs in steam, looked at the minimum requirements, namely:

Processor: Intel® Core™ 2 Duo E6600 or AMD Phenom™ X3 8750.
RAM: 2 GB RAM
Video Card: Minimum RAM 256 MB or more, support for DirectX 9c and Shaders 3.0.
Disk space: 15 GB
And my computer properties:

Oc: Win10, Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-2100 CPU @ 3.10GHz 3.10 GHz, RAM 4GB, Video card: GTX 750 TI , disk space 500 GB

I see that requirements are suitable and you can play.

When I enter the game, the map starts up and "Launching the World" appears and that's it, it freezes on this. I chose "Low" all graphics settings, turned off all shaders, everything is at a minimum, I only run cs, other processes are not active. What is the reason? I checked the files in the properties, reinstalled the cs, but it still does not start ... (
7 Comments
Sort by:
v
versir 18.07.22

In my memory, I noticed such a problem a couple of times: once on my old computer (with 4GB of ddr2 memory), the second time a friend had such a problem, also because of a not very good PC.
Actually a couple of questions:
1) is it worth the ssd?
2) how much swap file?
3) what is the read / write speed of the disk, through which interface does it work (sata 3.0, sata 2.0) and what is the wire limit (sata 3.0 through sata 2.0 works 2 times worse)?

It is also worth considering that Windows itself consumes a lot of RAM, in your case about half.

a
akimov77_2020 18.07.22

versir
Greetings!

It costs HDD ((
The swap file indicated 8 GB, namely 8192 MB
The hard disk has 7200 rpm, sata 3
In the case of Windows, I understand, I also read it on the Internet, I think there really isn’t enough RAM, but why the hell write such minimum requirements? Due to the optimization of the vidyuhi and the removal of unnecessary services, it takes up less than half of the RAM

... Previously, it could just hang indefinitely, right now I rebooted, checked, now the cs began to crash, making a stuttering sound, and restarting the computer!

K
KIBERMAX 18.07.22

akimov77_2020
The description of the system requirements in cs go hasn’t changed for a long time, don’t look at them, you have 4 gigabytes of RAM, so it’s very small for the game, and the processor is not the same, so if you really want to play, buy more RAM at least 12 should be, and for the same socket, at least an i5 processor with 4 cores.

A
ABRASCO 18.07.22

akimov77_2020 I
recommend to restore the video card settings and check the integrity of the game cache in Steam.

a
akimov77_2020 18.07.22

KIBERMAX
I think you're right, I'll do it.

S
SonyK_2 18.07.22

akimov77_2020
akimov77_2020 wrote:
...cs freezes... 2 GB of RAM...
I don't know how it is at minimum, but when I tested it at home, the game along with the OS "ate" more than 4.5 GB of RAM (RAM parameter):
SpoilerConfig in the caption to video.

... I only run cs, other processes are not active...
OS processes (running in the background), Steam itself + its overlay (if not disabled) - an additional load on RAM.

a
akimov77_2020 18.07.22

SonyK_2
Thank you for your reply!