3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
4yBaK_B_Protivogaze 18.07.22 11:22 pm

Viewing angle. FOV how to change? (Singularity)

Actually the problem is that my eyes hurt from this otstoya =) Help who can! How to change the viewing angle tobish Field of View.
12 Comments
Sort by:
u
unhaul 18.07.22

Today I spent half a day looking for a solution to this problem.

In general, you can try to look for similar FOV Switcher, FOV hack for other games on Unreal Engine 3.
I even tried FOV Hack from Stalker... 0 effect.

PS I know one good forum, now I'll ask there.

4yBaK_B_Protivogaze 18.07.22

Thank you man! I look forward to good news. =)

a
awesome boy 18.07.22

even if such a hack on the game Bioshok 2, otherwise your eyes get tired. Apparently the developers think that they hold hands with weapons in front of their noses :))

u
unhaul 18.07.22

Deadrabbids
Go to Bioshock folder C:drive/users/(your user name)/AppData/Roaming/Bioshock2

Find User. Open it with notepad and see [Default].
We look at [Default], there are bounded keys.
Then we take and bind the command SetFOV 90

For example:
NumPad1=SetFOV 90

Save. Let's play

About Singularities! You need to turn on the console! Then enter the command "FOV angle XX" Where XX is the number! BUT HOW TO TURN ON THE CONSOLE!!!!!!

UnHaul Well, how are you doing?

d
dark_earl 18.07.22

Well, who is the thread, I was able to change the viewing angle, on a square monitor (4: 3) it’s not possible to play normally ((

u
unhaul 18.07.22

Let's try this method...
Go to the Singularity branch (in the registry)

There, at the bottom, create a new DWORD parameter called FieldOfView , enter the desired value 85, 90 or 105.
Put a checkmark on the decimal value.

We start the game.

D
Daymos2005 18.07.22

I tried, it didn't help me. The viewing angle remains the same! I checked it like this:
I loaded the game, pointed the left edge of the monitor at the object and looked to where the right edge reached.

d
dark_earl 18.07.22

Doesn't work for me either

m
mihasafr 18.07.22

I found a solution using Cheat Engine or its analogues (I checked it myself through Cheat Engine)
1) In the game you need to get to any place where you can use weapons
2) We are looking for a float value of 65.00 (standard fov singularity, be sure to search with several zeros after the dot, so there are fewer values)
3) Hold down the aiming button, without releasing it, press esc (you need to change fov by aiming and fix it so that you can find the change)
4) We are looking for 5 values ​​in a row in the list of found values ​​that have changed simultaneously (in Cheat Engine, all changed values change color to red)
5) The value immediately above this five is what we need, add it to the table and change it to the desired one (it was most convenient for me from 90)

G
Greenadmin 20.01.23

The only working way I found here:
https://www.gog.com/forum/singularity/fixing_the_fov