3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Palych Rokov 18.07.22 11:47 pm

Game Impression (Loopmancer)

Personally, I liked the game, although I'm not a fan of metroidvania and games of this kind, but the toy is really addictive. I'm more of a casual player, and the game seems to have been made for hardcore players, while it's even more hardcore than in souls games, if you die, you have to start all over again, and die like two fingers on the asphalt even at the easiest difficulty level. Regarding the technical side, I didn’t notice any glitches in the game, there were no crashes either, although the optimization was about 4 points, for metroidvania it’s somehow indecent to hawk even at ultras in 4k over 8GB of video memory. In general, I recorded a short video with gameplay
3 Comments
Sort by:
B
Beirut 18.07.22

Palych Rokov
In your post, everything is out of place
. This is a roguelike !!, and faded, peculiar dead cells at the minimum from crooked developers
. Also for a pseudo 3d roguelike, he eats resources unmeasured, which again speaks of the crookedness of developers who have not mastered the anril engine, not talking about soap and other whistles
Yes, and the gameplay itself is also wooden

P
Palych Rokov 18.07.22

Beirut wrote:
This is a roguelike !!, and faded, peculiar dead cells at the minimum from crooked developers
I agree, the game is a roguelike, but it’s far from faded and dead cells and didn’t stand next to it, the game really eats a lot of resources, I wouldn’t say that UE4 is democratic at all to the engine system, just games on this engine do not have low requirements. According to the gameplay, you didn’t see it, the game is just the thing

E
Ezor 26.07.22

Passed, the game of course is such a thing ... I didn’t like that: stupid
enemies
incomprehensible hitboxes for enemy attacks it ’s not clear (
before passive) when melee is charged
there are no combos
there are no different types of attacks if they would have removed the desh) the cards are like that - it’s not interesting to go through the enemies they don’t know how to move between the platforms of some features that sell the game except graphonia and cyberpook, it’s better not to waste time boring conversations, not a very intelligible plot (although there is an emphasis on it here) P.S. passed with cheats for money for a day. It feels like the core gameplay was done in a couple of weeks, and then all the time was spent on graphonium.