3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
anrux 19.07.22 12:26 am

Crash Client: Synchronization (STALKER: Shadow of Chernobyl)

Hello everyone, when loading a save, at the "Client: Synchronization" stage, the game
crashes Error in the bufferExpression : hFile>0
Function : FileDownload
File : E:stalkersourcestrunkxrCoreFS.cpp
Line : 106
Description : d: steamlibrarysteamappscommonstalker shadow of chernobylgamedataconfig
A couple of years ago I played the game, and everything was ok, a clean Steam version without anything at all, now I decided to go through it again, still a clean Steam version, and after a couple of bartender tasks, the save did not load due to this error, I reinstalled the version, it didn’t help, I decided put mods on fixes, it didn’t help, the game just kills the save if you go to certain locations, usually if this place is empty without NPCs, etc., then the save is not broken, I even set the mod to autosave after taking the task, but earlier I skimmed through the stalker and 3 saves were enough there, but now I decided to go through completely with all the Easter eggs and tasks, and it's just unrealistic, to put a pirated assembly on some thread, or maybe someone has any ideas how to fix it?
3 Comments
Sort by:
s
shahVkit 19.07.22

https://www.amk-team.ru/forum/faq/

Expression : hFile>0
Function : FileDownload
File : E:stalkerpatch_1_0004xrCoreFS.cpp
Line : 106
Description : ...gamedataconfig
Cause:
Occurs ONLY when loading saves. And it crashes due to a mismatch between the configs and the game version. This definitely happens if you slip system.ltx on the sixth patch from the fourth, whether this crash happens with other configs or not, I don’t know.
True, I met the same crash in the open spaces, only in the description either the .ogg or .ltx file was clearly indicated - in this case I can’t say anything.
Treatment:
Reinstalling the game/mod.

I'll add on my own:
https://forums.playground.ru/stalker_shadow_of_chernobyl/tech/vylety_igry_pri_perehode_s_kordona_na_svalku-1013004/#comment-19118594

a
anrux 19.07.22

It's funny, it happens on a pirated version, I downloaded a repack from the mechanics, the result is the same as without mods, a clean version, as with mods, well, it's clearly not in the Steam version and not in mods if this happens on both a pure pirate and a pure face, maybe the stalker creates a fake directory in which he stores something, this is some kind of madness, for the sake of verification, I will not reinstall Windows

S
SonyK_2 19.07.22

anrux
anrux wrote:
...it's on a pirated version, downloaded repack from the mechanics...
You can try to download GOG litsuhu 1.0006 from trackers...
Spoiler
...there's nothing in d:steamlibrarysteamapps... nothing should be created. I have Russian on the screenshots, but there are other languages ​​​​(if necessary). I've been on it many times with no issues.
Spoiler