3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RockstarRussia 21.11.19 02:35 am

The panoramic map (Red Dead Redemption 2)

Tell me, has anyone found a similar map? ( Found it in the North around Lake Cairn at the two frozen people) Very interested to know her secret, trying to pick up panorama, the most similar is in the location of Mount Hagen

Spoiler
28 Comments
Sort by:
v
vitalik2187836 21.11.19

RockstarRussia
I do think that this map indicates where to look for a UFO, and not a treasure.

R
RockstarRussia 21.11.19

vitalik2187836
Hardly frozen in the snow people relevant to UFOs, rather they are ordinary treasure seekers, the only reason the points on the map a lot and confuses the picture of the night sky, perhaps the night should be something to be seen
P. S I spent the night on the mountain and found nothing, perhaps you need to find another location for review

M
Montana_plus 21.11.19

RockstarRussia
also found this map, but I don't know what to do (

G
Gentelman 21.11.19

on YouTube there is no solution
so that will have to wait.

f
fuck013 21.11.19

Also a couple of days ago found. The only thing to which thought that all rays point to the waters.. was one which the right on this map.. but didn't find anything yet

V
Vitalii Efremov 21.11.19

Think I found this place, but no treasure was not there, but, in principle, it is not surprising, because it was not a treasure map, it's"the panoramic map, in short, in this place found rock drawings)), in search of them sends some kind of hero, don't remember where you met him? The red cross does not focus), the place is under the letter T, where the arrow of the player.

R
RockstarRussia 21.11.19

Vitalii Efremov
Fine), if it is a direct the same point, it is worth it to wait a while, the map is at night, judging by the picture of the sky on it is possible that we will see

V
Vitalii Efremov 21.11.19

RockstarRussia
Well you can try, yesterday, the wait is gone, the quest knocked out power), although, to be honest, I don't think something will appear, it's not the hobbit)), so I also had this idea)

n
nibler99 21.11.19

RockstarRussia
Vitalii Efremov
I was there on the mountain found inside the circle lined with stones and the center pole from his side of the stones had arrows drawn in different colors. At first glance it looks like a solar clock. Screenshots of night lay.

marked on the map the approximate location of the far post visible

R
RockstarRussia 21.11.19

nibler99
Found this gem too and found this ,same on the mountain, like this picture, very similar to the markers on the panoramic map

Spoiler
The label of the player, there is a road almost to the top of the mountain

Spoiler
P. S I think I know what you mean markers on the map, at night in these places could see the lights of cities, most likely the frozen people were looking for overnight accommodation
P. P. S now, however, it is unclear the value of the stone and the symbol on the mountain , a symbol might need on the quest where you have to find all the cave paintings, tried to snap pictures of it, but offset to the quest it is not

n
nibler99 21.11.19

RockstarRussia
The first screenshot shows as if the place of falling stars, or something such. What if you open the map in the background of the first screen, right there in the game?

R
RockstarRussia 21.11.19

nibler99
Opened, lines for the degrees are different, in the first screenshot, figure, they are almost equal in degree, and on the map itself the lines are different, where the degrees between the lines more, somewhere less
About the stone, most likely a compass, match point North, East and West

n
nibler99 21.11.19

RockstarRussia
Added screenshots

Spoiler

V
Vitalii Efremov 21.11.19

Guys to the left of the cave drawing that depicts the rays, I'm pretty sure it's a compass indicating the direction from the point where you were initially drawn map?
The other assumption that these beams, and at their ends are even painted crosses)), indicate some places where can is something I had thought of that place in the panoramic map may lead to some other interesting places), and I'm in a stupor...

n
nibler99 21.11.19

Vitalii Efremov
Where then indicates the compass? There is no hint of a specific location, only the direction

P
Paninyv 21.11.19

Vitalii Efremov
In General, I thought about it and decided that the icon to the left is the upside down compass. Thought maybe the card should mirror. And apparently it is! If you reflect it vertically, it turns out that the railroad curves as well as on the map all the rivers and mountains on the ground. If I'm right, you have to understand what to look for in the marked white areas

n
nibler99 21.11.19

Paninyv
All the lines refer to all five cities of the map

K
Karahun 21.11.19

in Russia and the one video clip wrote that about the map
The map that you found samarskoi couple is pastajalka.
What you need to do to give you ochuko.
1) take and turn the map where nothing is written, point it at the light source, there will be all Shine through where you need to go.
2) how to reach the place, take the head of the goat, and put it in zatonskiy sign, avoided the house, he will be a lever you pull opens a small pit, throw back your head, give you ochuko, and outfit, and then you can go to the man in the cave who says that he diaval, but already there will start the thrash!! LIKE the author saw)
PS: don't know the truth not the truth itself did not check

R
RockstarRussia 21.11.19

Karahun
The map is not visible

G
Ghost[56k] 21.11.19