3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
w
wenss 19.07.22 01:16 am

First 4 pages of an almanac for B. Franklin (Assassin's Creed 3)

Greetings gentlemen. I saw that there is already a similar topic, but judging by the comments, no one looks there. I ask you for help in collecting the pages of the almanac for Franklin. Those very four pages that you need to collect just playing for Haytem. Has anyone collected all four pages?
If there are such lucky ones, then help me find these damn pages. Maybe someone has a map with their location, maybe someone has a terrible memory and he remembered where these pages are! Help!
I searched the whole city, 15 times, probably already. I even started the game again, thinking that it was a glitch with the pages. But I find only three pages, and I can’t find the fourth one. Where's she?
I saw on the forum that people advise buying a map with the location of the pages in the shop, but there are no maps in the shops, none at all. I don't think they are available yet. Googled, downloaded a few maps. But this is like the pages of other almanacs, since I ran around all 20 places and did not find anything.
When Franklin gives the task to find pages, then after some time the places of two pages begin to be displayed on the map and that's it, the third and fourth pages are not displayed on the map. I found the third page, stupidly running around the city.
In general, I will be glad to any help, any advice. Thanks in advance for your help!

PS The game is licensed, well, it is, just in case)))))
49 Comments
Sort by:
T
Trind 19.07.22

I have a pirate and, apart from two pages, they were no longer displayed, at least you were lucky, you found the 3rd one, I myself don’t know how to get out of this situation.

L
Laysik_One 19.07.22

Didn't read the thread, so I'll answer by title. Asking why? If there is no such task. If there is, I'm sorry, I don't remember.

T
TIGERblack 19.07.22

I don't remember, I think I found them. I just synchronized the points and then they appeared on the map.

Laysik_One
Not. it is. After finding these 4 pages, an invention is opened that must be created.

T
Trind 19.07.22

Laysik_One
This is not a task, these are pages of the Almanac - if Hightem does not collect them, then Connor will no longer be able to, and 2 inventions are in the span and an additional task is in the span!

L
Laysik_One 19.07.22

TIGERblacK Xs
, but I have 100% DNA for pages and inventions, I remember breaking my head, I could not catch up with them playing as Haytem. But there were no problems with their disappearance, they respawned for a long time.

T
Trind 19.07.22

On the version of the game 1.01 they were all 4 on the map, on the version of the game 1.02 (pirate) there were only 2 of them at most and appeared. Now I'm playing again, one page was near the "Green Dragon" tavern, the second one I accidentally discovered while stupidly jumping on the roofs! I have no problems to catch up with the page in Boston, the only difficulties were with Connor and only in New York, where they flew less in time and the speed was a little more)))))
Laysik_One
If it's not difficult for you, start the game again and make a screen all entih 4 pages of the Almanac, otherwise some nonsense comes out - please!))))))

w
wenss 19.07.22

Trind
Duc she writes about version 1.01, but version 1.02 doesn't have them anymore.

T
Trind 19.07.22

Wenss
Your dome ((((I remember exactly that on version 1.01 they were all and did not disappear, but on version 1.02 - there were only 2 of them (So what to do now?
Laysik_One
DO SCREEN! HEAR THE PEOPLE PROBLEMS! SCREEN!!! Please)))))

L
Laysik_One 19.07.22

I have version 1.03, now I will start a new game and get to that point.
UPD. The map is closed, so I have to kill time to run around and open it, but I don’t want to do this. But when I went from the main save at that moment, the map of Boston was completely open and there were no pages (all collected).

w
wenss 19.07.22

How to return to the previous version of the game? Is there a way, for example, to start playing on version 1.01, and then play on version 1.02 or 1.03?

T
Trind 19.07.22

Laysik_One
Okay, if you don't want it for everyone, show it to me, and I won't show it to anyone else!)))

T
Trind 19.07.22

Wenss
Install the game version 1.01, then download and install patches - 1.02, then 1.03, but there is not a big problem, some saves flew after installing the patches, so save your saves before installing the patch.)))))

L
Laysik_One 19.07.22

TRIND
How will I do it? I have to run around with Haytham to open the whole map to find these pages, and this task is the most boring ..

T
Trind 19.07.22

Laysik_One
You just need to climb 8-9 towers and that's all))))))) So just say that you're too lazy and in the bastard))))))

w
wenss 19.07.22

OMG, fuck it )))) It seems like an ambush, aaaaaaa, I will never find these damn pages!

T
Trind 19.07.22

Wenss
Don't even say it(((((I already want to swear and break whose thread the scoreboard ab monik))))))

L
Laysik_One 19.07.22

Synchronization points are not active. Only legs need to run to look for, and this is a very long time.

T
TIGERblack 19.07.22

Laysik_One
I have to open the whole map with Haytham to find these pages, and this task is the most boring
. If they don't give you anything...

w
wenss 19.07.22

TIGERblacK
Like why? I don’t know about you, but I personally really like this game and finding, collecting everything that the developers have shoved there gives me moral satisfaction))), even if they don’t give anything for it)))
But with pages - this is, to be honest, hemorrhoids!

L
Laysik_One 19.07.22

Wenss
I told you, if you completed the game and you have Boston open (no blackouts) Buy Connor a map of pages, and then run the chapter in DNA where Haytham just arrived in Boston and then the pages will be visible .. At least I did .
TIGERblacK
I found all the collectibles. The chests contain instructions for weapons and trade. So there is a small bonus in this..