3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
alex19061967 19.07.22 01:17 am

Russian voice acting for Hunted: The Demon\'s Forge (Hunted: The Demon's Forge)

On June 24, 2022, a Russian voiceover for Hunted: The Demon's Forge was announced on the Zone of Games.ru forum.
Studio Mechanics VoiceOver has announced the Russian voice acting cooperative action game Hunted: The Demon's Forge.
“There were times when we somehow got acquainted with this game - Hunted: The Demon's Forge. Huge pluses: co-op, fantasy, pretty buxom ladies, a tattooed warrior and a bunch of monsters like dragons and orcs (just like from the Lord of the Rings). But there was also a huge minus: a total misunderstanding of what was happening due to the translation. Therefore, we decided to correct this shortcoming and make a sound crack, as well as a text crack (subsequently) for this game, so that fans of co-op in the dark fantasy style can either replay this game or get acquainted with it in the correct narrative, if the game Hunted: The Demon's Forge passed you by.

This video is an announcement and the first test. The game is fully voiced, currently processing and gradual testing of the game is underway. We hope that the release of the crack will not keep you waiting long. But it all depends on time and tests.
3 Comments
Sort by:
a
alex19061967 08.10.22

I copied the message from ZoG to the playground and, it turns out, only for myself - neither hearing nor spirit, there is still no news about this supposedly already ready-made Russian voice acting for the forgotten game. It's a pity. I myself wanted to play it with this voice acting, I was only glad that I would finally play this pretty good atmospheric game completely in my native Russian language - I got tired of playing with English voice acting - and it was a bummer. They beckoned, encouraged - and left. So believe after that our unfortunate "translators" will make a storm in a teacup about Russian voice acting for some game 10 - 20 years after its release, and as a result - a donut hole, as is the case with Russian voice acting for Resident Evil 6 or "new" voice acting for Silent Hill 3. Why they need it - I don't understand.

a
alex19061967 16.11.22

Now it’s clear why the release of the Russian voice acting for Hunted: The Demon’s Forge from the Mechanics VoiceOver studio has stalled. It turns out that they want to sell it for donations. And this voiceover demo from June 24 is just a simple call to raise money. Although this was not reported anywhere on ZoG until November 7, when a new demo of the alpha version of this voiceover finally appeared, along with a message from the site administrator that the voiceover would be available only to donors. Ordinary trade. However, this was to be expected. But the game is so forgotten that it is unlikely that anyone on the playground will be interested in it.

M
MunchkiN 616 16.11.22

game completed. it is hardly worth replaying it because of the Russian voice acting. only to new players if.