3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
Will_i_Lenin 19.07.22 01:34 am

Newbie Help (FIFA 22)

I apologize in advance for what is probably a stupid question, but still. I want to buy this game on PS4 for drinking matches with friends. And I want to know, for such offline matches, will all the players/teams be available to me, or do I need to loot everything from donation packages, or how is everything arranged there? I ask you not to throw stones in my direction, but to help. This is my first fifa, so I don’t know how everything works at all, and there is 0 information on the internet, only about online, but everything is clear there anyway.
2 Comments
Sort by:
Z
Zehnner500 19.07.22

offline, you can play with any teams (35 leagues at your disposal) and choose the game mode yourself - career, regular match, with your own rules, etc.
online there are the following modes:
Ultimate Team is a mode that allows you to form your teams using any player from any league included in the game. VOLTA
is a mode where you can create your character and play street football 5v5 with other people, as well as level up your player and develop him
11 vs 11 regular format matches; there is also a player development system

B
BDmitriy 19.07.22

Will_i_Lenin
Donation packages for Ultimate Team multiplayer mode only. Everything else is open and free