3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AsantaPrime 19.07.22 01:34 am

Save Transfer from PC to Console (Assassin's Creed: Valhalla)

Hello everyone
Do not consider it stupid, but I did not find anything sensible on the Internet
Interested in such a question. Can I transfer saves from PC to Xbox Series X? And if so, please tell me the guide. Thank you in advance
PS I hope I'm not the only one doing this kind of anonism....
3 Comments
Sort by:
S
Salyarych 19.07.22

AsantaPrime
If the game is launched from the MS store on the PC, then when you enter the game from the console, the game itself pulls up the saves. If the game is bought in another service, different from the MS store - then nothing.

In general, if the game is bought in the Microsoft store (MS store), then the saves work on several platforms at once. I played on the console, I wanted to go to the PC - the saves will be transferred to the PC. I decided to play on the console later - everything that was on the PC will be transferred to the console. I wanted to continue on the phone - the game will continue there (but when playing from the phone - the saves will be on the console). But, this only works with games from the MC store with play anywhere support, since this is a jersey store. Saves from the PC and on the console have different formats. In principle, they can be opened in the manager on the console, but they have a different format and Windows from a PC will not understand them, nor will the console understand the save from a PC, since different operating systems are used. So everything works only in automatic mode and only with games from one library in the MS store service.

I hope I described in detail. If anything, the important points on your question are highlighted in bold. This description fits any xbox console and any PC on Win 10 / 11 with support for the MS store store.

A
AsantaPrime 19.07.22

Salyarych
Thank you) I already thought to turn on the mother's hacker mode and get confused with the file format and make it through some kind of converter

A
AsantaPrime 19.07.22

Salarych
Do you know on xbox you can craft gear through cheat engine? And in general, will it run on the Xbox?