3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kakaha_228 19.07.22 01:34 am

My mod is not working (Farming Simulator 17)

I decided to make an Opel Vectra B for FS 17, since there is no such thing in the game yet, and the real car is standing under my window. I took a terribly clumsy Vectra model from GTA SA as a basis, finalized it (now it looks more like a real one), exported it from 3ds Max 2009 (newer laptops do not pull, but the plugin needs at least 2010) into Blender, from which to i3d format and already in Giants Editor 7.0.0. Then he rushed to YouTube to study the tuning of models, set everything up in 2 hours and solved the problem with buying a car for 2 weeks. At first I encountered the fact that when I buy a car, there is just an endless purchase, while errors begin to appear in the log, and all these 2 weeks I have been solving these errors. Now the car is bought, but hangs in the air. When I sit in it, the FPS drops sharply and the wheels bounce up and stay inside the body, while the front ones turn. When I press the gas, then nothing happens. The log has this error:
Physics: wheel shape not found, object main wheelShapeIndex 8, but on different lines the value of 8 varies from 5 to 8.
At first I thought that there was some mistake in the i3d file in the main object, but there was no such thing ... I decided to google - I didn’t find anything, only a couple of school textbooks on physics and documentation for UE 5 ... Maybe someone knows what's wrong?

What else did I do:
1. Since the problem is in the shape of the wheels, I replaced the wheels with wheels from another model. Did not help.
2. I checked that the model is a RigidBody and it is dynamic, not static (this was written in the log). Also no result.
3. Posted here...
0 Comments
Sort by: