3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
mus115 19.07.22 01:35 am

Will daggerfall and arena be ported to the Skyrim engine? (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

If oblivion still looks perfect, and even more so with graphics mods, it doesn’t need a skyrim engine, then Arena Daggerfall and preferably Morra need a Skyrim engine to play normally
2 Comments
Sort by:
b
barabear 19.07.22

mus115
The first 2 parts have a too big world to transfer to 3d, especially since it will be necessary to redo everything for vertical gameplay + make a lot of unique buildings, and not like in the original, only Morrowind remains from the real ones, but these gazebos will not be dealt with, better in 10 re-releases of skyrim

M
MunchkiN 616 19.07.22

The skurim engine is already too outdated, so it's better to wait for skurim 2 and move the whole skyrim there. on the old scrolls 2 the fallen dagger has a port on the unit, which formally supports mods, so it needs to massively pump up megascans and a 3d atmosphere for space sims simply (if I correctly calculated the absolute receiving measurement of the dagerfall 900x400km somewhere).
morrowind also has a convection engine in ogre 3d, compatible with the mods of the original morrowind as far as I understand. so the idea is that morrowind needs a total remodeling for pbr and highpoly meshes if the ogre 3d version supports it.