3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Maxim Pigarev 26.07.22 12:21 am

How to start a New Game + if sanctions (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

And what, in fact, to do?
How to start a new game +?
Can't access the store page
? Or do you have to download some mods? Tell me please.
ps game finished. new game + is in the DLC on the store page. I did not add this dlc to the library. YOU che roflit that the game must be completed.

8 Comments
Sort by:
F
FinistEG 26.07.22

Maxim Pigarev
First you need to complete the game (completely) on any difficulty, and only then there will be the item "New game +"

M
Maxim Pigarev 26.07.22

FinistEG
I completed the game. I don't look like a f**k.
I remember that New Game+ was a separate DLC on the store page. 1 I don't have this dlc installed because I played the witcher the last time when the last dcl came out. did not put + from the list

M
Maxim Pigarev 26.07.22

Addition to the first comment. how do i add this dlc to my playlist?

s
saa0891 26.07.22

Maxim Pigarev
If you really can't download it from Steam, download this DLC separately and fix what the problem is.
https://www.playground.ru/witcher_3_wild_hunt/file/witcher_3_wild_hunt_vse_16_besplatnyh_dlc_steam_witcher_3_wild_hunt_all_16_free_dlc_steam-951741
PS
From the link, most likely outdated files, just find any steam rip and download the DLC separately.

b
barabear 26.07.22

Maxim Pigarev
If you need a dlc on an acc, then only by changing the region, otherwise you can just upload the file directly

M
Maxim Pigarev 26.07.22

saa0891
From the heart! searched purely separately on NewGame. I just found it on GOG. I did not think that there is a collection of all DLC at
once Thanks again!

O
OSKaR2255 26.07.22

I understand your problem, but I just don't understand why you were downvoted furiously.
Just next time, immediately to the game, download all the available free DLC.

S
Stinger_Max 01.08.22

Maxim Pigarev

steam://install/378647

Here are some links that you can activate a free game on your account. Throw the link in the chat to a friend in the incentive so that the link becomes active and click on it.