3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DeadRay1 26.07.22 12:21 am

Lighting bug. (Far Cry 6)

I won’t hide it, I play (I’ve been trying to play for the third day already) on a pirate.

I ran into the problem of either a lighting bug, or artifacts from the video card, I don’t understand myself, but I didn’t manage to solve this problem.

If you try to describe in your own words, then all the textures in the game that have lighting begin to "swim" with some kind of huge, black pixels, until the screen is completely black.

Computer configuration: Intel Core I5, Intel Iris XE Graphics, 12 GB RAM, 512 GB ssd.

on the minimum settings, the fps reached 50. On Ultras, up to 20-25. So I rule out the possibility that this vidyuha can not cope, because in addition all the other textures in the game that do not have lighting feel quite fine.
I hope for your help.

4 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pavel Rally 26.07.22

DeadRay1
Did you update the video driver? The integrated graphics are to blame, I wrote on YouTube - Far Cry 6 Intel Iris XE Graphics, the second video says Intel drivers still do not work.

D
DeadRay1 26.07.22

Yes, there was an attempt to update via Driver Booster, but he says that all the latest firewood is installed. Now I'll check through other programs, if anything happens, I'll unsubscribe.

P
Pavel Rally 26.07.22

DeadRay1 Go
to the official website, select graphics, create a restore point before updating. https://www.intel.ru/content/www/ru/ru/download-center/home.html

K
Kostet12 12.09.22

DeadRay1
did something happen? I have about the same hat, only it appears along the edges of objects in rare cases, for example, when you are driving in a car, the shadows are furious, and there is a hole in the sea and such artifacts!