3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
knaif124 26.07.22 12:21 am

How to remove the delay (Fallout 4)

When vertical sync is on, there is a big delay, and if you turn it off, then stripes appear on the screen, I tried it with windowed mode - the stripes disappeared, but the game began to jerk, I also set enboost, but it just turns on the same vertical and the delay does not disappear. How to achieve a normal response and a picture without stripes and other bugs?
5 Comments
Sort by:
s
saa0891 26.07.22

knaif124
In the Nvidia panel, there are several different options for VSyn, fast, adaptive, etc., try which one works best, in order to minimize this effect as much as possible, you need to take a monitor with G-Sync or FreeSync.

K
Kartonkratos 26.07.22

knaif124
As saa0891 wrote, go to the nvidia control panel, and there select the vertical sync pulse fast, and the ultra low latency mode! in short, do as in the screenshot

k
knaif124 01.08.22

Kartonkratos
Everything started to work fine, it was necessary to set another lock for 60 frames, but microfreezes appeared, not significant, but still noticeable. How to fix them?

K
Kartonkratos 01.08.22

knaif124
This is probably because the fps has increased, then try the vertical sync with fast set to use the 3D application setting, and leave the low latency mode on ultra!

k
knaif124 01.08.22

Kartonkratos
On "use 3D application settings" there is also a delay, there is about 30 ms, and with a fast vertical sync, the rendering delay is about 10 ms. FPS increased, but I set the lock to 60 frames, because the game became too fast and the map was loaded more