3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mark500 26.07.22 12:22 am

What are your impressions of the Hot Wheels DLC? (Forza Horizon 5)

The first major expansion came out today. Did you like it?
8 Comments
Sort by:
E
ED61 26.07.22

like norms .. even new for forza like a breath of air .. let's see how it will bother)) quickly or?)

I
Ilarik 26.07.22

I haven't really played yet, I just started, but I already got it.
True, there is a nuance: I played FH3, but almost never played Hot Wheels there.

p
pomer93 26.07.22

Fun at first, then it becomes clear that there is little content. In the evening I reached the qualifying race with S2 cars. If 600-700 rubles is not a pity, then you can take it, otherwise you can pass by.

n
na6ludatelb 26.07.22

the first impression is that the add-on does not start ((the add-on was bought and even installed, but it does not work, the infection ..

S
Salyarych 26.07.22

na6ludatelb
At first I was also offered to buy DLS, and this despite the fact that the game is in the ultimate edition.
But, when I went to the Windows store, it turned out that the DLC was simply not installed.
There were no problems at all on the console, only the PC version, for some reason, had to download and install the update twice.

S
Salyarych 26.07.22

It's funny at first. The missions are not difficult (with the exception of a couple with an indistinct description). But trackmania is more interesting.

n
na6ludatelb 26.07.22

Salarych
but I have everything installed. will have to be demolished and reinstalled.

G
Groza9 26.07.22

A great testing ground for creative track makers. It will definitely eat several tens of hours, and then how it goes ...