3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Misha Volkov 26.07.22 12:34 am

Russian language on the EU version? (Tom Clancy's The Division 2)

They gave the key to the EU version, there is no Russian language, is it possible to somehow cut the Russian language? There is no Russian language in the launcher (
3 Comments
Sort by:
p
pasha30 26.07.22

Misha Volkov
yubikov support service to help. I had the same story in the first division.

e
evildesh 01.08.22

Misha Volkov
Hello, have you figured it out yet? I also wanted to take the eu key, but after your message I'm not sure that I can play in Russian. Although eu recently took the key of Valhalla and there is a Russian language

S
Sapskerly 12.09.22

before doing everything, !delete ubisoft connect and the game The division 2 (you can backup so as not to download 72gb) then download avira vpn, enable and install the USA New York region, then follow the link.
1. Go to the
site free.ubisoft.com here I selected the game The division 2 Trial in the list and clicked on the button.
2. Get a trial version of the game Division 2. then I chose the platform, and then I got a message sign in to my account. logged into the account where I do not have the "Global version" after immediately here I was offered to download Ubisoft connect.
2-1.after Ubisoft connect is installed, go in and start installing the game with the VPN ON! necessarily. after you start downloading or checking the game files, disconnect the internet wire from the PC or disable it through the network settings, exit Ubisoft connect and delete the VPN as unnecessary and restart the PC)

3. That's it, now go to Ubisoft Connect > Click the Division 2 icon > Properties Settings > You should now see all supported languages.
it's straight painted painted!
with vpn enabled