3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sauron_999 26.07.22 12:34 am

Terrible glitches in rtx mode (Cyberpunk 2077)

In general, I would like to know if such glitches are real in the game, or something is wrong with my vidyukha. Although in all other games with rtx that support it, everything was fine. In general, in rtx mode in the game there are terrible glitches! The shadow is usually dark like death, nothing is visible in the shadow, and the light, on the contrary, is like a searchlight for 100,000 candles from any source. Plus, the shadows from small objects are distorted and shapeless, the shadow from the character is generally one big glitch and standing. That is, the arms of the shadow's legs do not move and the head (of the shadow) twitches. In the dark, the hair of the characters glows and the faces are black. In general, while disabled rtx in this game.
5 Comments
Sort by:
M
MunchkiN 616 26.07.22

I don't remember such problems. it was quite light in the car and maybe a little bit dark somewhere and small bugs with shadows that are not rtx.
if anything, try to disable dlss and couple there from amd which gives dynamic contrast and resolution so it ate fps and caused flickering of rtxs

K
Kartonkratos 26.07.22

Sauron_999
Everything is fine with me, tracing is enabled for everything, but I have not seen this! update firewood and windows if not updated?.

S
Sauron_999 26.07.22

I tried to disable DLS, which was not included from AMD. Firewood is the latest Windows is also updated as it should always.

S
Sauron_999 26.07.22

In short, I managed to fix everything when I reset the Nvidia panel driver settings to default everything.

S
Sauron_999 01.08.22

But! shadows truth all the same so slanting also have remained. :(