3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
U
Uelma 26.07.22 12:34 am

Expectations and impressions about the game (Way of the Hunter)

I am a fan of the hunter call of the wild. I wonder what will happen in the new game.

From what I saw. Basically, it's interesting. Again, let's not forget. The hunting simulator is a niche product. The hunter call of the wild has been under development for 5 years since 2017. There are few real interesting reserves. Very similar to each other. A couple of years he was pursued by bugs. Animations, and the picture was so-so. Let's see what will happen here.

I don't really believe in trailers. They can be staged. At the moment, the plus / minus graphics are the same. Of the little things, the study of weapons is better. But with some animations I noticed a problem. They are kind of jerky.

For the version of the elites, the edition could have thrown something more, otherwise a skinchik and some kind of statue are just ridiculous. call?)

The hunter is now a finalized product that is still actively maintained. On the way of the hunter, she advised me to watch the torrent version and keep an eye on it for about a year for fixes, improvements and new content.
2 Comments
Sort by:
d
dima_quant 20.08.22

half an hour was enough, the game is empty, optimization is weak, only Russian is a plus, rdr2 is somehow more interesting in terms of hunting)

U
Uelma 20.08.22

dima_quant

Yes. Game fierce hnya was at the moment. And trailers of the decree. Graphics ripple, lag, animal AI is miserable. But they want to actively deny in 2t and the DLC has already been done to unlock the area ... most likely a dead bottom project.