3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
gamer snake 26.07.22 12:34 am

Error when launching \"A D3D11-compatible GPU\" (Stray)

8 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kartonkratos 26.07.22

Gamer snake
What video card do you have?

J
JohniKhach 26.07.22

Gamer snake
Try updating your graphics card drivers from the developer's site.

g
gamer snake 26.07.22

Here is Kartonkratos

K
KIBERMAX 26.07.22

Gamer snake
The most ancient vidyakha, which does not even support Directx 11, maximum Directx 10, either buy new hardware, more average, on which you can play at least a game on average, or put up with it.

PS and even before buying games, you need to at least look at the minimum system requirements, and start from them, whether you will have games or not, although with your theme you created, you even probably don’t fumble with the iron.

g
gamer snake 26.07.22

KIBERMAX

K
KIBERMAX 26.07.22

Gamer snake
And? I have the same thing written, but for clarity, I found a picture with your video camera that Directx support 10, and you can also go to the screen section and see the level of functions of your video camera there.

Spoiler

K
KIBERMAX 26.07.22

Gamer snake

In order to play at least one new product, you need a more or less modern vidyaha, look either at the minimum systems or at the recommended ones.

Spoiler

K
Kartonkratos 26.07.22

Gamer
snake it does not support dx11 even at the initial level! and you write about dx12, even if it supported dx 11, you wouldn’t even launch the game because the video card is very weak! if she even drags very old games