3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
alex19061967 26.07.22 12:35 am

Impressions of the game on the PC version (Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance 2)

The continuation of the magnificent Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance came out no worse than the first game. The game has more characters - 5 vs. 3 characters in the first game. The plot and gameplay have become even richer and more interesting, the game captures attention immediately and does not let go until the end. In the second game, as in the first, excellent graphics, music, atmosphere and originality. Who cares, but I equally liked both games. After the release of the first Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance on December 18, 2021, I finally waited for the re-release and the second game - Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance II on PC - on July 20, 2022. And this game - Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance II - I also give the highest score from myself. The re-release of this wonderful game turned out to be no worse than the re-release of the first. Such atmospheric, exciting games as both Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance are no longer made, therefore, their re-release on PC and modern consoles is very useful. The only fly in the ointment in this barrel of honey is the absence, as in the re-release of the first game, of Russian localization. For the first Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance, I nevertheless found a coveted text crack on the proposed link on Yandex disk, apparently made on the basis of the crack for Switch. But for the second game, just released, no Russification, alas, no. It remains only to dream that some kind of craftsman on ZoG will make a port of Russification from the original on PS2 for the PC version of the game. apparently made on the basis of the localization for Switch. But for the second game, just released, no Russification, alas, no. It remains only to dream that some kind of craftsman on ZoG will make a port of Russification from the original on PS2 for the PC version of the game. apparently made on the basis of the localization for Switch. But for the second game, just released, no Russification, alas, no. It remains only to dream that some kind of craftsman on ZoG will make a port of Russification from the original on PS2 for the PC version of the game.
4 Comments
Sort by:
S
StanislavSvarog 21.08.22

Ehhh... If only someone would make a mod for a network LAN cooperative for this game! .. And then the split screen is terrible...

V
Vlad Drugakov 21.08.22

yes, where would the crack find the text on the curling iron2 it seems like I was the current part 1 played on ps2

a
alex19061967 08.10.22

Vlad Drugakov
It is unlikely that someone will make a port of the Russification of the text (there was such a translation of the text from 2017, for the original game on PS2 - very decent) for this game. I wrote that one can only dream about it. Too late, both games were ported to PC, they have long been forgotten. I personally have already deleted both PC versions of these games and I'd rather play them on PCSX2 - they are already perfectly emulated, and both are in Russian, the first even with incomplete Russian voice acting. It is a pity that our unfortunate translators on ZoG have such a disregard for Russian translations of the golden classics of the genre.

a
alex19061967 25.10.22

Yesterday, October 23, a month after my last comment, the long-awaited Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance II text crack was finally released on ZoG, of course for the Nintendo Switch. However, I made a discovery - both cracks for the first and second Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance for Nintendo Switch can be installed on the PC version without any problems. Both the NS version and the PC version have a res folder, the contents of which must be replaced with crack files, and the text in both games will be in Russian for both NS and PC.