3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
Oleg Shatrikov 26.07.22 12:35 am

Reshade issue (Forza Horizon 5)

Crashes on startup. Has anyone experienced this and found a solution to the problem?
As I understand it, the problem is in the d3d12.dll file that the reshade itself creates during installation.
The file is gone and there is no problem. But I want to play with reshade.
5 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kartonkratos 26.07.22

Oleg Shatrikov
Do not turn on reshades in this game, because it will not only crash, but also behave inconsistently even if it starts with a reshade! if it doesn't start the first time even when using nvidia freestyle!

A
Al Khandro 26.07.22

Kartonkratos
Well, everything is fine with nvidia freestyle. But the fps then decreases with it. I replied to you from another account

K
Kartonkratos 26.07.22

Al-Khandro
Now you are being banned for using two accounts!

K
Kartonkratos 26.07.22

Al-Khandro
I also have everything with freestyle if you turn it on during the game! but the code you start the game and it is on, then you don’t enter the first time, and I practically don’t lose fps when using freestyle! and by the way, I use the most difficult parameter in it - detailing, and set the clarity to 100% in it, and I also use the color parameter, so I have no problems with FPS! that is, problems only in crashes at startup if it is enabled.

B
BloodyAlisa 20.08.22

Guys, I need help, I haven’t played the isle for a long time, and then I got impatient, I go in, turn on the reshade and the settings with which I played are displayed differently, I looked at what’s the matter, turn off DisplayDepth, everything works, but it was this setting that played the main role and without it doesn’t work, but it doesn’t work, when I turn it on the whole screen just becomes black The
game was reinstalled, the reshade was reinstalled