3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Svyatoslav5475 26.07.22 12:35 am

Quest Saving Chiccharon Rooster (Far Cry 6)

In the passage of the quest in the building where the enemy archive is located, which the rooster must destroy, a huge number of enemy soldiers constantly appear from the ground, and this happens endlessly. And for this reason, the quest is not realistic to complete. Can you please tell me if this is a bug?
4 Comments
Sort by:
l
lSinnerI 26.07.22

Svyatoslav5475
In general, according to the assignment, you need to defend there for 5 minutes, and all this time the enemies will spawn in the elevators, no matter how many you kill them, until 5 minutes have passed, they will appear. You are probably at a very difficult level of the game if you have very powerful ones. If you do not have a timer when Chiccha destroys the last docks in the archive, then this is a 100% bug.
Well, in general, for the first time I hear about such a bug, unless of course it's really a bug.

S
Svyatoslav5475 26.07.22

I want to thank you for your answer. I still passed the 1st mission with a rooster

S
Svyatoslav5475 26.07.22

hello. I want to ask one more question about chicharon. just completed the quest to destroy the enemy statue and it seems that the rooster is unlocked. but in order to call him with you, you need to unlock 3 more tasks - first, kill 12 soldiers together with the rooster, then 24, etc. I don't even know what to do now

A
ArXangel_ann 26.07.22

Svyatoslav5475 wrote:
in order to call him with you, you need to unlock 3 more tasks - first, kill 12 soldiers with a rooster, then 24, etc.
this is not for "summon", but to unlock his abilities - double damage, knockdown and dodge attack